Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k4nr4

11-15-2012

protoss

Synyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Looking good! SCREW YOU RIOT, R.I.P MTF!

MochiiZ

11-15-2012

Wish you guys can relocate the status/health bar of allies from left side of the screen and place them on top of the mini map so everything is at one location.

I think it would also be cool to relocate opponent's info from top left and place them next to player's info, that way easier to compare.

Something along the line of FoxeUI.

Just my penny worth of thoughts

ProfessorTallguy

11-15-2012

How about adding another line below consumables called "Auras" ?

Xeroxheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

The new Item Shop looks like a complete mess. Can you just give us the ability to change our recommended items instead of all this other stuff. Personalised recommended items would probably be the greatest ability you could give us right now. Not all this new mumbo jumbo with the shop making it all cluttered and just complicated. Keep it simple like it is now, and give us personalised recommended items.

Exacerberus

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
It's a Yonkey!
In all honestly I do hate Teemo's granpa: he has a Yonkey and an Infinity Edge in his rucksack, and he's so freaking ostentatiously showy about that. Nothing is more tiresome than being forced to purchase stuff from an exhibitionist yordle.

[CENTER]Old Pink Shopkeeper 2009-2012
[CENTER]Attachment 558557[/CENTER]
You'll be always on our minds[/CENTER]

Dl2agon

11-15-2012

and also from the pricing of those items im gonna say deathcap is getting nerfed and deathfire grasp is getting a whole different active ability from its description? which makes it cost 3k

Aimewow

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post

Yeah, but you get into crazy questions like should stats only update after you leave the platform as well? If that's the case though, then how do you know effectively if you bought enough to pass a threshold, like for Akali's passive?
Change colour of text to an orange to what it would change to, then back to primary colour when it actually changes?

ThisSpaceForRent

11-15-2012

uhhh me no likey

Aazera

11-15-2012

i like the new look, looks awesome but as for the vendor interface i dont like it at all reminds me of HoN and Dota vendor where u cant find sheet unless u know the name of it. they shouldnt fix something that isnt broke the vendor interface was fine the way it was just change the art of the look imo