Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lorddcx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

lookin good riot =P

DNaraku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Maybe I'm just stupid, but doesn't it look like the turret has item slots and an item in that first picture?

Zarokima

11-15-2012

Any chance you could give us some info on the new items being sneaked in this thread? You mentioned a Crystalline Flask, and the Annie screenshots show two new items to the right of the Banshee's Veil ( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7&d=1353012692 ).

Æther Adept

11-15-2012

Moar Outzoom Please!!!!

other than that it looks beautiful <3 Riot

Duke Br0heimer

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
If we're going to do an undo function, we have to do it right. We would have to make sure all the crazy edge cases are caught and accounted for before it was released.
I love the new UI and shop, but please tell me what possible crazy edge cases could occur by allowing players to sell an item they accidentally bought for its full price for maybe 10 seconds. :P

DoozleDorf

11-15-2012

Looks great guys! One question though:

For the love of all things wholesome and good in this world, can we PLEASE get opacity controls for the UI (and Champion health bars)?!? Seriously... it's like an 'industry standard' that is sorely needed in LoL.

RedDeath400

11-15-2012

>_>
That exact item shop is one of the reasons i picked this over HON...

ajhartley

11-15-2012

Just creeped all the riot answers.... Either no one noticed the Maw and asked it or Riot is avoiding the question :c

RB teh Support

11-15-2012

I don't like the rounded edges of the hud at the bottom. It's kinda distracting, also the XP bar is way to small and doesn't give enough feedback at later levels.

WildIrishRose

11-15-2012

I understand if this is skipped, and has been asked, but can champs have different recommend builds? Like for example teemo is recommended as ad, but I prefer him ap, any chance that both ap and ad will be listed instead of just ad or just ap? There's quite a few champs that can be built either way and play extremely well.

Also do supports have wards in the recommended? That would be awesome, as I usually main support champions like sona and lulu, and wards can be a bit clunky to get to to buy, especially if I'm building other items as well.