Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakomyte

11-15-2012

Even Riot screenshot champs go Flash/Ignite!

Yamanga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Looks awesome, is there a way to make a custom build of my own for certain champions?

Zerglinator

11-15-2012

The FUTURE!

marshmallowman

11-15-2012

@riot

2 things:

1. I really like the concept of the new item shop, but as another poster said it doesn't look very LoLish. Are you guys going to improve the look of the interface in a way that keeps the same level of functionality but makes it loook more whimsical the way that LoL usually looks. It feels to SC2/DotA2 to me.

2. I love the concept of the item slot numbers for newer players so that they know what to push to use their items, but for those of us that have been playing for a long time will you be adding the ability to disable the number icons on the item slots?

Seeonee

11-15-2012

Will there eventually be an option to assign hotkeys to activatable item types rather than to item slots? It's frustrating when you have to manually move items around to make sure that your potions are always on 2, for example.

Starfyre7

11-15-2012

IDK if this is implemented, but we should be able to click on certain categories as well (e.g. consumables).

Nzo

11-15-2012

Love the store.

New hud seems pretty lame considering you guys should be capable of doing much better artwork than that. Looks kinda like a SC theme.

Sergeant Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockHeart View Post
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.
Plenty of programs that do that

Shifter TJC

11-15-2012

I love it, good job =)

Dedramun

11-15-2012

Give me this now!