Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cro0kedJ

11-15-2012

This is everything I wanted for Christmas all rolled in to one patch :3

sudoscientist

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hordehunterr View Post
Item hotkeys?!?! Finally! Now I don't need to click on my on-use items anymore. And I was just saying they should add this yesterday.
Items have always been hotkeyed to 1-6. They just didn't show it outside of the keybind menu.

fckingblindsight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Id like to buy with hotkeys... Gj btw.

FlongerDonger

11-15-2012

As long as it doesn't drop my frame rate i'm ok with it that and the new hud and shop look beautiful

leechy

11-15-2012

The only thing that I can think of would be more options for sorting out gold per time items and the option to hover over your gold income at the bottom left to see how much per 10 you are currently receiving. (These two suggestions may already be put in place as I cannot tell from the two photos, but I thought I might as well list them.)

Broney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Is there an expected/estimated timeline for this to come out? If it's "next patch" is that this coming Tuesday?

Gunther Clone C

11-15-2012

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in game! Great work you guys!

Gämbit

11-15-2012

Do not like it. It's starting to turn into World of Warcraft where they'll start making everything look and feel more complicated than it should be. I mean, there are ways to make it simpler but that? That's not an overhaul. That's something completely new.

Wriggle

Adjudicator

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleblast View Post
will we finally be able to scale the mini-map separate from the rest of the hud? I want to scale down the map, but when i scale it to a reasonable size, i have problems seeing the numbers and items on the rest of the hud. This is a problem i know that others on low-res face as well., and it seems like a simple enough thing to implement.
repost number two
also help me i am being trolled by people who have never looked in the options before in their life

Riot Reinboom

Software Engineer

11-15-2012
31 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpert Rigged View Post
Riot Reinboom do you have any estimations on timing for that PBE update? Even "within the next week" or something along those lines would do enough to assuage my excitement. =)
We're busy getting the last bit of initial tweaks and bugs killed first and then it'll be on the PBE. I'm busy hammering out bugs right now (The posts I make match up to the compiles I kick off. )