Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varionaze

11-15-2012

I love the new HUD, but I hope that we could in the future get options to customize it to our liking such as color scheme and such (just for those who want a different look rather than having to use the default style all of the time).

Imperium3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

hey Riot why dont you add magic pen and armor pen search tabs/ categories?
just a thought...
thanks.

A Happy Summoner

P.S.
can't wait for the new items to all be announced.

Infinicia

11-15-2012

Lol I was very seriously going to make a thread asking for more information on this yesterday wow.

Looks epic.

l3ounce

11-15-2012

I'm sorry if this has been addressed in the past but I have always been bothered by the UI when I'm on the Red team; especially bottom lane.

Has anyone ever thought about an option to have the UI "flip flop" depending on which team a player is on or player preference? By flip flop i mean swap spells and mini map to the top and bring the smaller UI elements at the top down to the bottom.

KiPeNo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Is it me or does the gold icon seem a bit stretched? Everything looks amazing yet that just seemed to bug me...

RamiroTheKing

11-15-2012

When I first entered the League (about 2 and a half months ago) I was so confused with my friends telling me to buy Triforce for example and I always told to myself: ''Dude, this needs a search bar''. Great additions and I like the new skill level indicator.

Anti1460

11-15-2012

search for items sound awesome. it will be nice when you wanna buy but dont have alot of time. like when u just finish an item but have gold for something else but u gotta get back out there asap cuz a hell storm is coming down mid.

Æther Adept

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot GTez View Post

HUD Updates

Along with its new aesthetic, the game HUD also has a few upgrades to increase your field of view and make relevant information readily visible.

Does this mean we will be able to zoom out a bit more from our champion? Because I always felt I could use a bit more visual range without unlocking my camera...

Spit Bucket

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
There you go, except s/technology/designers.
not really?

these graphical updates were possible when this game first released.

But the interface and colors in league made it as popular as it is today, trying to mess with it and update stuff that's not needed is risky

Wriggle

Adjudicator

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiPeNo View Post
Is it me or does the gold icon seem a bit stretched? Everything looks amazing yet that just seemed to bug me...
There's three pieces of gold, like a stack falling over. Looks fine to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit Bucket View Post
not really?

these graphical updates were possible when this game first released.

But the interface and colors in league made it as popular as it is today, trying to mess with it and update stuff that's not needed is risky
But the designers weren't as good back then. Did you even see what the interface looked like before the current one?

IT WAS ROUND <- a picture