Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locopitts

11-15-2012

Thanks for the new HUD!
I too am hoping you will allow customization to the space currently used as "Recommended Items"
having gp5 items on supports there so you can buy them quickly and join your team on an invade rather than clicking on magic>mana regen> faerie charm>back>back>consumeables>ward>ward>ward>ward>h ealth pot and then chasing your team when you are already the slowest one on your team from not having boots is less than ideal.

Also is there any plans to allow us to see enemy cs in an easier way than the randomly ordered score that you see by pressing tab? I don't like doing this in lane and missing anything so I thought it would be nice to see it by clicking on the enemy or something, or at least being able to arrange the tab screen like you can with the score in spectator mode (which was a change I appreciated)

thanks!

Cpt BlackHawk

11-15-2012

numbers in item slots, sucks so hard, sorry

TOP10 ELO

11-15-2012

Your filters are missing

> Attack
- Armor Pen

> Magic
- Magic Pen

Old ßoy

11-15-2012

nice

Saphia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

this will look like Dota 2 at some point...

Solid Gold 24k

11-15-2012

FINALLY. How many years does it take to do a simple UI update? Your old shop UI has been driving me crazy for nearly three years. Thank goodness you've finally decided to update it! >.<

Riot Reinboom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

11-15-2012
26 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toraneko View Post
Will shortcuts be implemented?
The search menu actually acts as a catalyst for shortcuts.

For example, in a standard game, I arrive back at the shop, without touching the mouse my input is:

"p" (open shop)
"enter" (enters search mode)
"m" -> "a" -> "n" -> "a"
"down" (goes in to keyboard search mode and selects top left most search item)
"down" (goes one more down)
"enter" (leaves search mode and purchases the highlighted item. In this case, Crystalline Flask)
"p" (closes shop)

TOP10 ELO

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt BlackHawk View Post
numbers in item slots, sucks so hard, sorry
It's not a number u ***, it's the key that you use to activate the slot

But probably a *** like you doesn't know what that is

DistilledSkill

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisty777 View Post
Will there be/can there be an option to display you ping numerically underneath the bar or near the fps number? Possibly even changing color like on the loading screen before each match starts?

Now that I think about it, one of those next to each of your teammate's icons would be great as well, at least as an option. That way you could actually determine if you should report them for sandbagging, or if they really do have 1000 ping and are lagging.
control-f shows your ping

aimless231

11-15-2012

For the skills... does the UI change based on the champ? Will Udyr's UI show 5 possible levels for his ultimate? If Kha'Zix upgrades one of his skills with his extra ultimate ability, will the bars under his skill change from gold to red?