Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eltheran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I think we are slowly (i mean very, so do not fear) coming to the poitn of Dota-shop (there is nothing bad about it, i love the search option)

Korsair

11-15-2012

QUESTION ABOUT FLIPPED MINIMAPS
Will the border along the side of the map be mirrored properly for flipped minimaps? It isn't on the current UI. Always bugged me.

jerrrry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

The new HUD and item shop changes look awesome! Great job guys!

Wriggle

Adjudicator

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
It would take more time to have the older popups like scoreboard do this so I'm not sure if/when that would happen.
I assume this means that the ESC main menu, C character menu and TAB/O Scoreboards aren't getting any changes at all?

The ESC/C menus need to just be completely redone, they're pretty laggy and are ancient.

Ripp the Jacker

11-15-2012

I would like to be able to customize my recommended build for champions I play a lot. It would make shopping so much faster.

Riot Reinboom

Software Engineer

11-15-2012
12 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysoldier View Post
Does this mean that the tool that changes the recommended items will continue to work after these changes?

It is so helpful to be able to have items like wards in the recommended items to buy them faster.
Those tools will not work.

Recommended items has changed pretty significantly.
I've attached an example of what it will look like (though, with slightly more iteration).

Neostrasz

11-15-2012

Love the changes so far, but how about allowing us to change the champion icon in the bottom left to the skin we are using. If it makes it difficult for other player to know what champion it is, make it so that only we can see it. Some of us spend money on skins to not only see the champion in game, but to also because of the splash art. Thumb up so Riot can see!!

The Op Hero

11-15-2012

I want to point out that all of this is like a copy of dota 2 which makes me mad, cause i hate dota 2 and love League of Legends it reminds me as well the HoN hud remake which made me swap to league as well as the bad diversity in building mages
i m sry guys it had to be said
i m a bit dissapointed, that is all, but i m still not sure yet if this is gonna aid or just destroy me

Boogna

11-15-2012

I have two questions:

First: will spelling/mis spelling effect the search's (i'm not to keen at eather)

Second: will there be a sell back feature but into place with this new system. for those pesky times you buy the wrong item and realize it in the first, lets say 10sec?

other then that,... looks great, and sure it will help us buy faster then befor.

Golbber

11-15-2012

I think the hot key numbers by the item box should be different colour to the number of consumables.