Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness Beckons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Please answer this one, there is a way to lnow if ally Ult, and S. Spells are up?

Riot Reinboom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

11-15-2012
10 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilibusterFox View Post
Will we have any ability to set our own recommended items with the new hud?
Not initially and that's a feature that's still under investigation. Our priority was first getting a more manageable and faster to use interface.

I did make sure to setup an API similar to the current item shop's recommended item override API, for the sake of our power users out there.

Hal Frank

11-15-2012

This is just so sweet!

Derrik

11-15-2012

Looks great. Nice to see some community suggested features. This is why I love Riot.

Toysoldier

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightning View Post
Riot GTez is there anything to address hud mis-clicks?

I really wish there was an option to make the hud locked (including mini-map) so that all clicks went through the hud for direction instruction or ability casting unless shift was held down or something to that extent.

I have died numerous times because the hud or mini map got in the way.

BTW Love the redesign, though I am curious if the hot key goes away and is blank if you just remap for smart casting.
Reduce the scale of the HUD. I play with the HUD about half the size of default or less.

CommandShockwave

11-15-2012

There sure isn't much room left on the top of that map.

Where do you guys plan to put the "MIA" ping? You know, that thing we've been asking for, for god knows how long?

That thing you have plans to implement or else?

But srsly.

Roit.

FilibusterFox

Master Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
Not initially and that's a feature that's still under investigation. Our priority was first getting a more manageable and faster to use interface.

I did make sure to setup an API similar to the current item shop's recommended item override API, for the sake of our power users out there.
Great, thanks!

Ustulo

11-15-2012

Add option to unlock the map so we can put it anywhere on our screen and also add an opacity option for the map thanks.

Toysoldier

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post

Does this mean that the tool that changes the recommended items will continue to work after these changes?

It is so helpful to be able to have items like wards in the recommended items to buy them faster.

Hal Frank

11-15-2012

Is going to be there also like a fast option for items on any specific role?, that would help a lot new players to have an idea of what type of items they should build!