Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IncognitoXS

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtw65 View Post
i don't like this new item shop and HUD, it seems like their trying to make LoL more like HoN or DOTA with this item shop and HUD. What's next being able to level to 25 and upgrading stats.
We are far beyond that. We have level 30, Masteries, AND Runes.

Oblivionkin

11-19-2012

This new HUD and Shop both look spectacular, but what would really be wonderful would be the ability to make a custom HUD. I'd love to be able to move my things around the screen. I find in games where I'm playing as the purple team, the HUD gets in the way. Being able to move it would be great.
Thanks for your time,
Oblivionkin

FallenxDown

11-19-2012

why does my shop menu still the same?

Drecq

11-19-2012

I'm sure someone has done answered this but with 182 pages listed I don't want to look through them all to find it, so when exactly does the new patch come out?

0bamaBinLaggin

11-20-2012

I wish they still had the icons of your allies in the left so that i'm more aware of the health of my teammates... other wise I love the new HUD update!

OlórinCZ

11-20-2012

It has been said about one thousand times that one of the problems in involving smartcasts to a more user-friendly use was that it was not supported by game HUD which would have to be re-done. So with the actual re-doing I was hoping you'd do something about it and I was dissapointed learning that you (AFAIK) did not. Is there any progress on this topic at all?

And secondly, what is the point of showing key shortcuts when the fields are so small you can not see anything but a single letter? Or in case of using smartcasts empty black boxes

Don't take me wrong, I like the new shop and HUD in general, but I was sooo hoping on solving those problems.

killzone778

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Guys if you really want to know what its like, just head onto pbe and have a look, plus WHOS LOOKING FORWARD TO TIER 3 BOOTS

NovaFlare

11-20-2012

Just sayin' Heroes of Newerth did this and it was ****ing terrible, leave the shop the way people know not some ****ing random filter ****. (The one good thing about the new shop is that you can search for an item but apart from that it's pretty ****)

RivalDragon

11-20-2012

pretty good i reckon

HarmlessPi

11-20-2012

Shop was too OP needed to be nerfed