Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollinarius

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKill Youh View Post
How Come I Haven't Gotten This Update ? My HUD & Shop Still Have The Old Look..
It's still only on PBE.

DeusExFides

11-19-2012

Been looking forward to this for a while, thank you Riot!

IncognitoXS

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikimono View Post
No. Keep it how it is right now. Riot. I swear to god If you change your store. That was the 1 thing in the beginning that made me not Instantly want to play the game. DOTA/HON/etc have AWFUL menus that look just like that screen shot.
DO NOT CHANGE THE ITEM SHOP LAYOUT.
Good Sir or Ma'am. If you don't like it GTFO.

LadyAzalea

11-19-2012

Boom while you are lurking, can you address the most often recurring questions/complaints?

When do you plan to release this patch?
What are YOUR thoughts on an undo? (Thoughts on implenting?)
Thoughts on your color choices?

And for my own sake of asking,
What are the extra buttons on the minimap?
Feedback sticky after patch release for search suggestions? And major complaints?
Thoughts on a Recall and/or MIA ping?
Any chance YOUR kill recaps will be clickable?
Any chance of adding gold totals on tab?

IncognitoXS

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOODIENAO View Post
I play with a locked screen as much as i can- thus the reason i love the blue side- and this guy here knows what its like to be on purple and go "UGH >.<" while i do play with an unlocked screen when i have to, i think it is a good idea to have a rotation device or something of the nature.
This is true, playing on the purple side you get a little boned by the camera angle, but as far as I can tell LoL's texture/Models are one sided, meaning the side you can't see doesn't have anything on it Cut a Styrofoam cup from top to bottom down the center, separate them and flip one half over and that's what the model looks like). to make it capable to have a rotatable camera they would need to up the minimum requirements of the game to make every model full.

@Riot: If you actually read this It would be nice to have some way to even the playing field, I'm sure you guys have thought of ways to fix this because on purples team you get less time to react to attacks coming your way because your enemies are at the bottom of your screen. (Ex. I have almost never missed a skill shot from Blue's side, and when I'm on purple the other team seems to be able to dodge easier.)

Sorry for the long post.

Solid Gold 24k

11-19-2012

If I search "Phantom Dancers, " do I get a picture of Katarina?

Dynamo Sexy

11-19-2012

New stuff is looking great...

I was wondering though whether the Option UI had been updated at all. I'm hoping someday that Smartcast Targeting will someday be able to be bound to individual keys or Shift/Ctl/Etc modifier buttons.

In other words: When you smartcast, you ready the spell and simulate a mouse click by pressing a button. When you turn Smartcast Targeting on, ALL your smartcasts become hold down to aim, release to click. I was hoping a change got snuck in somehow where you could pick and choose these options.

IncognitoXS

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAzalea View Post
What are the extra buttons on the minimap?
I can answer this one for you, They are the screen controls that were hard to see/click on before this update. If I'm correct it's from left to right: Character Info, Scoreboard, Options Menu, Screen Lock(Toggle).

OCSwizz

11-19-2012

Finally Riot?
I think this game also needs a total graphics revamp
WHO AGREES?

IncognitoXS

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCSwizz View Post
Finally Riot?
I think this game also needs a total graphics revamp
WHO AGREES?
It just had one last season and they are in the middle of revamping the Champions that don't match anymore.

People don't realize how difficult it can be to run/maintain/update a running MMO.