Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollyon

11-19-2012

Cool

Cr0ss M4ri4n

11-19-2012

I think that some items as madred not have to be deleted but otherwise there are items which for some champions like jax and some more are going to be a power exes support on the items I think are good because they are not given much to also important before you have the variety of new items and others but I think some items are way too exaggerated

SKT T1 RekkIes

11-19-2012

Tried the new HUD on PBE, Complicated at first but i got used to it.

Zinaken

11-19-2012

Quote:
Got No Mana:
I have noticed Some problems, the ally icons are now gone and in my opinion that's global Nerf for supports. I understand that having them on the right hand side of the map wasn't as use-full as they could of been so i'am throwing my opinion out here for your opinions to consider. ally icons should be displayed on top of the mini map so while u are looking at the mini map u can check the health of your allies at a glance and this would allow a nicer way to heal in big team fights.

This is a great idea sir. So much happening on the screen already! This would make information flow smoothly from the game to the player.

OpsHirCANDY

11-19-2012

when is the update coming out

Aflaack

11-19-2012

When does season two end? I don't see a clear way on the homepage to know when it will end like a countdown clock.

josdestroyer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Xsilverpheonix:
=D

What about adding magic pen, armor pen, etc. I think that's one of the only categories missing.

yeah riot plz do it!!!

DiscworldDeath

11-19-2012

boourns, I have an issue with the new shop on the PBE, namely - purchased recommended items.

They have a small green background, which is relatively minor. How about the items don't light up when you have enough gold to purchase them again? Or a small red line crossing them? I'm not suggesting removing them completely, but something more to reduce the chances of accidentally buying/having your attention constantly pulled by items you've already purchased.

Frisby

11-19-2012

Shop op!

Marfinforty2

11-19-2012

Quote:
AntaresSoul:
smell like dota HUD

Why did this get so many down votes? It is more like the DOTA hub, because after all this game is based on DOTA! Heck, haven't some of the LoL developers worked on DOTA when it was just a mod?