Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colin Ambulance

11-18-2012

It's almost as if it copied DotA 2.. and HoN..

CaptainGoldRoger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2012

not looking forward to this at all

Rawr Pinkie Pie

11-18-2012

this makes me so happy

ghastly killer

11-18-2012

I'm not sure if I like the HUD update, but I do like the look of the item shop update. I can see how that would make buying items a bit faster and easier.

TAROkaii

11-18-2012

they should implement shortkeys to buying items from the store so you dont have to click/doubleclick items to buy them (y). might serve as intuitive

Killer Shadow

11-18-2012

Can we get something where you can rotate the map so that you're on the preferred sideof the map(blue from purple's perspective, vice versa)? It's just something that I'd like and it doesn't seem like it would be hard to implement, if it hasn't been already

xAltairis

11-18-2012

I was wondering... I played LoL in Windowed mode because during the game, there are times where I have to quickly switch windows. My computer is 1366x768, and I play with the 1280x720 setting. Of course, my taskbar obstructs part of the window, but I can still see things like my gold, mana, etc. But with the new HUD, I am not able to see my mana or gold. How can I fix this?
(And no, I prefer not to play on fullscreen because my toaster sometimes can't handle alt+tabbing.)
Are there modes on a Windows 7 computer that can hide your taskbar for a until you hover over it? Or am I just going to have to deal with FS?

And yeah, sorry, I'm kind of a computer noob. :c

PoPDieTy

11-18-2012

Does the UI/Hud changes color depending on the team? In the image, it's sorta blueish.

At least the diamonds on each sides in the skills panel (mid bot).

Darkninja06

11-18-2012

Looks great in the pictures and I think it is an excellent idea! Can't wait to try it out in game!

Doran Nhika

11-18-2012

I don't like the lists of words, pictures are better..

the current system is great, don't know why they are bothering to change it..

someone mentioned hotkeys, I +1 this, and would think a shopmenu similar to counterstrike would be better suited for LoL than a giant list of names like Dota2 **** games.