Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ßârdâ

11-18-2012

that looks awesome nice work riot well done

Wink Wonk

11-18-2012

Will the "Vote to Surrender" box be changed? I hate that it's so big and there's no way to close it once you've already voted. Maybe, once the vote is cast, it should minimize, showing only the red and green bars (hiding the buttons). Also, it could be smaller.

InsanityPotion

11-18-2012

Korean MMO inspired wireframe design is ugly.

Bobnoris78

11-18-2012

when does it come out?

Vardock

11-18-2012

Nice update. I like the new look. Seems like it will really make it easier to find what item you need. The only thing I noticed that I did not like is that the champ stats in the bottom right look too squished.

I definitely enjoy the new look of the skill bar. That is my favorite update, the second would be the shop's new look.

aaronofarnor

11-18-2012

Looks stylish good job.

SeanJOB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'm not sure if this has heen asked already but will you be able to use the search tool to search for things like "laning vs. Jax", "laning vs. LeBlanc" or "counter jungling lee sin"?

Kigamoi

11-18-2012

I have 1 question for an item like bt will it show the stacks on the item in the item display ?

Mysterygamer3k

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSwitch427 View Post
While this update may seem relatively minor, I think it helps game flow and the overall quality of the game (especially to new users).

Kudos to the developers for this. Thank you.
Agreed, there's a lot of "ease of life" changes with this that are going to make item shop visits so much nicer. Now if only there was a quick buy... I know it's a DotA 2 feature but seriously, it's one of the nicest things ever to be included in a MOBA game. A little chime to let you know when you have enough gold for your quick buy item is so helpful.

It's not necessary yeah, but something to think about later on down the road I would say! Other than that, I'm very eagerly awaiting this update and once others get to use the search functions and grid view, I'm sure they'll agree that it's much nicer for shopping than clicking through buttons to find the item you need. Sure I know where they are like the back of my hand but if I don't have to worry about clicking through buttons it'll make things so much simpler and quicker in the shop.

All in all a good update Riot and I'm looking forward to it!

xXLigerZeroXx

11-18-2012

When is this going to be added because i really like it and makes it more better
Hope u can announce soon to all LoL players