Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyLilDeathPony

11-17-2012

Love the new changes! I love that this game keeps improving aspects of the game that are already patched in, aka not only concerned with pumping out new champions like some other games

Bypureluck

11-17-2012

Looks pretty cool.

Dausken

11-17-2012

Well, it looks like it would be really great. But it's not, at least not in my opinion.
I've been playing the LoL pbe where this has been released recently, and I have to say I strongly dislike it.

Everything is huge, ugly colors, and it is too drastic. I do however enjoy the new items and masteries, but some more than others.

The new jungle is pretty cool, but if one person on your team puts you behind, even jussst a little., then you automatically lose. I think the jungle should just be a bit more weaker, and then it would be fine.

EgOsEnTriCk

11-17-2012

Copy Dota 2 more you worthless ****s. Riot such a **** company glad i quit this game long ago.

NeptuneKing

11-17-2012

Looks really nice though I think they over did it a bit with the search, but never the less it looks awesome! Great job Riot.

K1LL1NG Force

11-17-2012

when is the patch?@@

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsilverpheonix View Post
=D

What about adding magic pen, armor pen, etc. I think that's one of the only categories missing.
Agreed, those would be nice. I'm more excited about the balancing of old items and the addition of new items than the aesthetics, in my mind this is just icing on the cake. I can't wait for this patch Riot!

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 3PS1LON View Post
I think the jungle should just be a bit more weaker, and then it would be fine.
The point is the meta is no longer the only viable thing now. Jungling isn't a must have in every single game anymore (this is coming from a jungler by the way...)
I like that they are killing the meta a tiny bit. It makes more champions viable, and it adds creative strategies too. The jungle change means that yes, you get an advantage with a jungler, but is it better than the cons? More choices=more strategies=more creativity=more fun=happy SlayerSR

evilsince84

11-17-2012

Awesome work guys, the new HUD artwork is great.

Please keep up the good work ^_^

Mavtan

Recruiter

11-17-2012

So far I'm liking these updates. One thing I would add is a way to move the chat box on the screen and have it set to stay up, and not fade away. Unless I'm just dumb and haven't figured out how to do that :P