Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

breadlump

11-17-2012

I've been playing this update on PBE and its cool!
But... my PC is not the best and i used to be able to play whith 20 fps on low settings even in teamfigths.
Now whith all settings on verry low i play with 4-10 fps whitch makes playing this game not an option.
PLEASE give me advice on how to up my fps because i want to keep playing.

And yes i am going to buy a better PC but not untill februari (my birthday) so please dont give that as an adive.

Phantomstrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Much needed changes, looking forward to seeing them ingame..

Any thoughts to adding a personal "ban list' if you will that will allow you to add a summoner to it that you would prefer not to play with again, yet leave it open so they could play against you. Think this might be viable to help weed out the troll problem

Genmei

11-17-2012

heys this looks cool and all but can you add a option so that we can switch? because im already use to the one that we have right now, so if you add an option to switch the interface everyone can be happy!

bloaterboat

11-17-2012

I tried this on the pbe and its not cool at all, its complicated and nothing makes sense, the old style was way simpler and made the game unique.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

-Items are probably too dimmed when you don't have enough money to buy them. Makes it harder to see things your getting ready to buy.
-In the In-game HUD, you can barely see the items. The icons are very small and the Hotkeys cover them up. Can we disable the visible hotkeys please? or move them off, somehow make them not cover up as much.
-In the Shop UI, the size of the Icon looks disproportionately tiny surrounded in its nice thick border and sitting in its icon+cost block. I feel the size of the icons should be increased so you see more of the actual item icon.

I am Zero One

11-17-2012

Rather than list the stats one after the other, like "+10 Attack Damage +10 whatever", couldn't they be listed on separate lines? Example:

+10 Attack Damage
+10 whatever
etc.

Are there any items that would have too many stats to show each stat on a new line? There appears to be enough space in that bottom window, even for something like Trinity Force, but I could be wrong.

jank0th3b3st

11-17-2012

Just a detail, but why "VS" stands between team kills: 0 VS 0 ...

Sephizen

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Zombie View Post
This looks pretty slick, props to the guys who made it happen!

Props to Valve!

teacrystal

11-17-2012

nc updates, but it's unnecessary to show item hotkey displays.

computerfr33k

11-17-2012

Dota 2!!!