Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anjinsama

11-16-2012

Not sure if I just didnt do enough lurking or not but I would be interested in a feature to create builds for each champ and have a saved build you can select. much like heroes of newerth had.

Sulphuris

11-16-2012

Seriously this is by far the worst idea Riot has come up with , this isn't Dota 2 change your game i tested this HUD on the PBE took me more time to buy than the old one .I could barely navigate trough the menu and the new items , I was like WTF have you done to your game riot, dont change your game and put more maps we only have 3!.

Sulphuris

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicit View Post
I don't see why people are mad they are copying some DOTA 2 aspects. The new store UI is much better.
Its simple , we are used to the old UI and HUD which is way better than the new one , Riot thinks its "faster" to buy when you comeback to the shop but as a matter of fact it took me one whole minute to figure out where were the boots and health potions. Riots ideas are broken dont change the game but add maps !

Wyrus

11-16-2012

I've been waiting for a search feature since the dawn of time

and yes, league existed since before the dawn of time too

WiIclTurtle

11-16-2012

OMG~ shoo cool
but when is this update gonna be released? im not very shure. :{D

Kódá

11-16-2012

When will this come out?
Btw it's amazing- I especially like the shop

Kódá

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulphuris View Post
Seriously this is by far the worst idea Riot has come up with , this isn't Dota 2 change your game i tested this HUD on the PBE took me more time to buy than the old one .I could barely navigate trough the menu and the new items , I was like WTF have you done to your game riot, dont change your game and put more maps we only have 3!.
You suck man...

grovemage

11-16-2012

so this has probably been said but just wanting to point out it looks a little confusing when there are stacks of items in your inventory in combo with seeing the hotkey number itself.

You have 3 pots in hot key slot 2. At quick glance it looks like you have either 2 or 3 pots.

just a minor thing I noticed

Otherwise...very cool improvements

Testicle Ketchup

11-16-2012

New item builds off of Zeal! Anybody notice that?!

StridĂŞr

11-16-2012

Please riot make a option to keep the old interface and shop. Or at least the shop..cant stand the new shop looks just like HoN and Dota.. The reason I liked LoL was beacuse of the ease of moving about the shop unlike Dota and HoN..Not that it matters because im one person of your millions but Im actually considering not playing this game anymore beacuse of how much i hate the new hud.. k my nerdrage rant is over goodday.