Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llStrikerll

11-15-2012

Awesome, gonna take awhile for me to get used to but I'll take it.

Storm Zombie

11-15-2012

This looks pretty slick, props to the guys who made it happen!

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Can we have an option to have the window positions remembered?

Every game when it starts I drag the windows for scores and the store to the edge of the screen so I can open them while in lane without blocking my view.

Would be nice if the windows stayed where I drag them to.

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
Because there's like three items that give Spell Vamp as opposed to the billions of Lifesteal items.
There should be more spell vamp items. No fair that auto-attackers have so many choices for sustain and casters have almost none.

YouSmellLikeEggs

11-15-2012

i would very much like it if you could move your hud around your screen

innovator

11-15-2012

these changes are op

Cha0sniper

11-15-2012

wait wait wait wait wait.

"Crystalline Flask"

wat?

Fuzzkat

11-15-2012

Did you guys fix swapping items in your inventory? There was a patch that made them way harder to drag out of the slot, they felt sticky ever since.

Fire Swamp

11-15-2012

Are there any plans to be able to have the option to move the mini map to the top right corner for example because I have been playing call of duty for many years and thats where I have gotten use to for map awareness and I didn't know if you guys would be able to implement this?

Toysoldier

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikitty View Post
With the new UI, will there be any way of telling which skill is leveled through the keyboard shortcut? Like some sort of aftereffect animation?

The reason I bring this up is because there are many times when I'm watching someone's stream, and try and figure out which skills they level, but they hit the shortcut and it's impossible to tell, unless I wait for the exact moments they hit 10 or 14. Most of the time it's obvious, but it's just a little nuisance.
Well now you will be able to see a new yellow block added to each skill as it is leveled so you can know.