Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BANE of H3RO

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegenKiller666 View Post
I wish you could save builds in game so you dont have to remember them or write them down.
If you built the same way every time, you won't be able to adapt to way the enemy builds.

CreNess

11-16-2012

when will the patch be out?

profpwn

11-16-2012

If I type "Tuesday" can it find me Tiamat?

LadyAzalea

11-16-2012

I am REALLY excited about the search feature. Now I won't have to ask my boyfriend where an item is everytime I need it! :P

It does look like it will take some time to learn, though. I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about that and how it may affect my gameplay for a bit.

Related questions/suggestions:

• What are the little buttons on the top right corner of the minimap? I don't remember them being there previously...
  • When will the patch be out?
  • Saw someone suggest transparency for the HUD. I think that would be a great addition as well.
  • Will your choice of item shop view be permanent? (Save for each game?)
  • Really liked Voidkill's suggestion for item undo on page 84-- which grays out an item for a set amount of time and cannot be used until timer runs out. I personally just thought to add a 10-20 second "undo time" to resell an item at full price, but the idea of graying it out and making it unusable for that duration is a much better option.
  • Will you be taking feedback after the patch goes out? Like make a sticky somewhere for keyword suggestions or just things that don't seem to be working correctly? (Or say people try it out for a week and really hate the colors once they've used it-- could they suggest a color change at that point?)
  • WTF are people talking about with the turret and an item? Maw? What is maw?
  • Design borders: What made you decide to add them?

Somewhat unrelated design questions/suggestions (some of which have been sparked by things I've seen people say here):
  • Recall/MIA pings would be a lovely addition to the game and updated HUD/minimap...Just sayin'...
  • Is there any chance you will edit the scoreboard (in tab) to reflect how much gold any person has made? Like in spectator mode?
  • Will you ever consider making YOUR kills clickable? I'm always curious how much damage I have done. There are death recaps for you, but you can't see a recap on someone you've killed!

SeanRutledge

11-16-2012

while yall are at it. make it to where you can switch the map around for the purple team. thats always been the biggest problem for us locked screen players. you cant see anything when you have to go down the map

Travisty777

11-16-2012

Thanks Reds! I really appreciate the update it took too long to buy core items for an un-orthodox build on a champ, sometimes resulting in a teammate(s) death. Keep up the hard work

P.S. I would really like a ping tester option for before you hit the "PLAY" button. That way you know if you should take a break for the day instead of finding out in the middle of a ranked game that you are getting 500+ spikes.

iGoogledYourMOM

11-16-2012

Will we be Able to Set / Customize The Recommended Items? E.g I use a 3rd Party Program called Enigma's Item Changer. I would like to see that Incorporated into the Shop

Travisty777

11-16-2012

Oh, and if you could make wards ping-able that would be awesome! or a ward ping? it takes too long and hinders supporting/last hitting to type that the river is warded in solo que. A quick "enemy ward" ping would help our jungles so much

Excalicur7

11-16-2012

Cant wait fr the new items !

SparklyCats

11-16-2012

Something that would be VERY cool would be to let us store our own personal builds. Example; if we find a build that works amazing and we love to use it, we can store it and have access to it when we play that champion only. Kind of like mastery pages for specific roles/ champions.

Other than that, great job! Can't wait to see these,