Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FroZZard

11-16-2012

I really want to change all that information to be displayed on the top of the screen when I play. O maybe make it smaller like tiny icons and a tiny map. It could be and improve!!!

UnreáL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I see 3 new items allready.

darkandfrozen

11-16-2012

I like it...
I want to test it.
Good Job, Riot.
In anyone says that this new "skin" looks like DotA, can be because, in order that i know, LoL cames from DotA...

Sorry about my awful english. i'm southamerican, from Paraguay, and I don't like google's traslator! xD

Espero que se entienda algo de lo que dije. si alguien lo puede corregir, seria estupendo. jejeje!

Dude Its Omfg

11-16-2012

I think this is going to be helpful. If some players don't know what something is or if they are having troubles finding an item, you can search it! Thats great.

Put this in PBE so we can test it!

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I can't type anything into chat when the shop is open. Please fix this.

Agatio

11-16-2012

So I was reading along.. That looks nice, this is cool..., All of a sudden:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot GTez View Post
The current level of each of your active abilities is now displayed below the icon, and the hotkey assigned to each is now displayed on the button.
OMFG YES! *Cheers to the sky*

Lost Kittens

11-16-2012

Question:

Is Riot against adding the spectator side bar for allies to the normal in game HUD? I'd love to be able to easily know if my team members have their summoner spells available along with their ultimate.

j3di mind tricks

11-16-2012

will there be an option to use the old ui?

LegenKiller666

11-16-2012

I wish you could save builds in game so you dont have to remember them or write them down.

BANE of H3RO

11-16-2012

So we have new ways to search for items, but we still don't have "new" items to search for. Help us out here and let us see atleast some of the new ones you plan to release.