Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanity601

11-16-2012

Double post woops

Insanity601

11-16-2012

@Gilgamesh we downvote those comments because its rude to call a developers hard work a cheap knock off of another game. Let alone DOTA, which is the same genre as this game. This game is full of content that is original and people need to respect that.

The downvote is for the disrespect, his opinion is his opinion. But calling Riot unoriginal is flat out insulting.

Zblugg

11-16-2012

Riot, thank you. This is simply amazing.

The shop was always somewhat confusing to me. Well, not confusing per se, but... not practical, I guess.

So thanks.

Omitsu Demon

11-16-2012

The coin's color sucks dudes, it need to be more gold like, not so darky

PWnZorK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Omagash stop copying DOTA!!111..
Don't you see the shop needed an upgrade? I don't care about other MOBAs, just shut up..

Duranous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I can't wait, this whole update is going to be like early Christmas. Looking forward to word on mastery changes

DanTheOrange

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
The most concerning case for us was either buying Guardian's Angel to prevent a death from an ult or, conversely, buying a big CDR item before using a global ult.
Just a thought, maybe the item doesn't work until you leave base, then you can't sell it. OR maybe the item does work, but if you sell it, any effect the item had, is erased.

Vaulgus

11-16-2012

Will you be changing the portraits of champions to match the skin they are using?

h 2

11-16-2012

Is there an option to turn off the filters so we can have 5 or 6 columns in grid view? I just want to be able to see all bottom level components and all consumables on one screen, and navigate up build trees from there.

I switched all my item and ability keybinds to shift+key, and use plain key as smart cast. Will my keybinds all be showing up as "s+t" for item slot 1, "s+spacebar" for item slot 5, "s+a" for ability 1, etc?

Vaulgus

11-16-2012

"LowPolyCount"- Will champion portraits now change based on the skin that a player uses, or will they remain the portrait of the original skin?