Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyHead25

11-16-2012

it could be nice change the number color in the item slot, to diference between the hotkey and the amount of item.

bobuh

11-16-2012

Id rather not relearn what i was good at. And its just like hon/dota now. You were fine the way you were.

Black Phoenix

11-16-2012

the item slot numbering is rather bad - especially with potions - too much numbers going around

Sir Kevinus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I'm not to excited about this change:
Item slots are now marked by a clear hotkey indicator for to easily see which items are usable and what key activates them.

The extra numbers are not necessary, and it will clog up the space and make seeing the number of stacked items more difficult.

powerbottum

11-16-2012

Can you say Dota?

DgTown

11-16-2012

looks great

Gredayan

11-16-2012

Awesome

Guntoyourhead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

2 things i picked up
1 the color is too dull
2 the item stack is to crowded

improvement
1 choose a better color coordination
2 have the amount of items stack show on top or something or make it show on the center of the item its self in a clear see though color.

other than that nice improvement esp. with the search ability nicely done riot.

Oberlater

11-16-2012

One thing i thought you guys would have added is color coding within the item shop. as in, when you are playing a champ for the first time and you're not sure what items do what, having AD a certain color and AP a certain color could make choosing unfamiliar items a lot faster and easier. But i realize this would only benefit those who don't know which items do what. But other than that, i'm all for the new "streamlined" HUD! Thanks Riot!

AzgarthX

11-16-2012

Custom recommended builds Riot DO IT!