Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weiaicunzai

11-16-2012

cant wait. Riot .plz be quick >.<

Biwamaru

11-16-2012

Quote:
xion900:
So its stealing from DOTA 2 interface lol.
Dont get me wrong its a great idea but its still very similar

yup you are right.

OMG Whistler

11-16-2012

Quote:
Baniter:
just.... DONT remove ironic spark

There's nothing ironic about a spark...

KiaKun

11-16-2012

will have to see what it looks like in game... but the darker items look way too dark.

since i got a new video card the FoW in game isn't too bad... but still too dark also.

OMG Whistler

11-16-2012

Quote:
Qsario:

Speaking of which, is the close button larger now? It's always so tiny and I always want to close the shop window in a hurry to get back to the action, so it's easy to miss it when trying to go too fast. You already added all the other features I really wanted and then some.

Press "P"... No need to click the close button.

Wieners Revenge

11-16-2012

AWESOME changes

KrimsonFang

11-16-2012

Im loving the addition of the skill indicators!!!

OMG Whistler

11-16-2012

Quote:
xRiFx:
are great, but it still doesn't address the viewing problems playing as blue vs. purple on the Summoner's Rift map. i've seen a great number of posts about it, but Riot seems to want to ignore what drives many away from playing SR altogether. Why can't you flip Purple's HUDs around so that they have the same view (nexus = bottom left) as the blue team? It can't be that hard to do from a programming standpoint and would reinvigorate interest in SR.

Turn off screen lock, problem solved. Playing with your screen locked hinders you and hurts your team. Get out of the habit of hurting your team.

Ideally they should make it so that players aren't always on the blue team when playing a bot game. That would help the noobs get used to the feeling of playing on purple side. They should also get rid of the screen lock feature altogether.

Whistler

CookieEatingMOFO

11-16-2012

I like the new shop. Easier to find your items that you need. Now maybe people wont stand at the shop for 5 minutes looking for an item. HUD is good aswell, not to much change to get you off track but enough.

Sir Vahhgs

11-16-2012

I think that there's a lot of information readily available right there. No need to have to hover over certain things to gain that same information. Its great. My favorite change is the level indicator beneath the Q,W,E, and R hotkeys