Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastJokerSmile

11-16-2012

should put in the featured color of league of legends, blue, but not green.

korilz

11-16-2012

Very cool, i think after some getting used to it this is a mighty good upgrade

OriginalNautilus

11-16-2012

This looks fantastic. Can't wait to try it.

OMG Whistler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrivaled Boss View Post
This one I do agree with... It... clutters up the minimap. While I do like to have more options than just "Back" or "here," Having them over the minimap is going to slow down people, or in the middle of a tense moment force them to click the wrong one and give their team the wrong idea... besides if they're already on TS/Vent/Skype/etc they don't really use the existing buttons much anyway.
I don't know any LoL players that click the buttons to warn their team or to signal etc. V to warn, G to signal. How does this interfere with the map?

As for the other buttons, they used to be along the bottom of the screen, thus hiding a portion (albeit small) of the game. Now they are on one of the borders of the map, out of the way.

PS. I'll take my fast smartcasting over your slow click to activate any day.

SKT T1 PomeIo

11-16-2012

Is there a way to keep the legacy UI? I really dislike this makeover.

Zidane Gage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Ok, I have been wondering when you will ever make it where if you buy a item from the shop if you sell it before you leave the shop you get your full money back i cant tell you how many times i bought 2 oracle's elixir That there is one kill and i hate wasting that much gold for a simple misclick please do so. + if you agree.

Weiaicunzai

11-16-2012

so .... my question is ....... exactly when??

Hacked

11-16-2012

Please tell me there is going to be a option to change the ui back to the original one because I really dislike this new hud update.

xRiFx

11-16-2012

are great, but it still doesn't address the viewing problems playing as blue vs. purple on the Summoner's Rift map. i've seen a great number of posts about it, but Riot seems to want to ignore what drives many away from playing SR altogether. Why can't you flip Purple's HUDs around so that they have the same view (nexus = bottom left) as the blue team? It can't be that hard to do from a programming standpoint and would reinvigorate interest in SR.

MephistoRolling

11-16-2012

Sounds awesome, but yeah i wish i could change the cursor to make it more visible in team fights.