Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowWolf7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I feel as though they are changing too much. i dont think it will all be good for the game

matsuba44

11-15-2012

now this is what i call an awesome grid, i hope they putted the gold makers in their own category hopefully

Phantom28

11-15-2012

Why can't we customize our recommended items for each champion yet? I suggested this almost 3 years ago... It can't possibly take 3 years to put that idea into program code!

gitykins

11-15-2012

Your new HUD crashes iLoL, by the way. Any plans to work with Boompje on that?

Jezebel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

One day we will have the option to make our own build... one day.

Noonoo Bot

11-15-2012

That new UI looks terrible.
The character portrait box with the stats looks horribly squashed. Just because it's a new season doesn't mean you need to make changes.
Don't fix what isn't broken.

Korayy

11-15-2012

Looks cool but would be better if you could modify the Recommended items per game.

KariRose

11-15-2012

Agreed, We each have our own builds and we'd like to have them pre-set, So we don't have to look for them every game. Instead of the recommended we can have our own items there.

MsMooseTheDog

11-15-2012

dang...that's all I have to say

CTLegacy

11-15-2012

This is awesome! one of the biggest suggestions has been to improve the item finding/buying to make it faster and easier to get what you are looking for.
Maybe also one day an option to personalize the suggested items? I guess that would take a lot of backend work though