Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binxy Prime

11-15-2012

Good guy riot, Im very happy with the changes!

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
Ugh, How unoriginal can you get? LoL is getting closer and closer to looking like Dota 2... Pathetic Riot, I could take a screenshot of Dota's UI, Put it Side by side with LoL's UI and you'd see MASSIVE numbers of similarities now...

Let's list the similarities between LoL and Dota now
Commend and report system (Honor system in LoL was implimented AFTER Dota 2 had it for several months)
Replay system (first done by Dota 2, LoL shortly afterwards)
Levels of ability under the Icon (Dota 2 since it's creation, LoL just now getting it)
Streamligned stats (Dota 2 first did it with the UI remake puting all those numbers in the lower left corner
Hotkeys visible for Items (Dota 2 since creation, LoL just now doing this)
Items now show cost for all items that are components and show the items it builds into (Dota 2's shop since creation, LoL just now getting it.)
Search Function for items that includes the slang for item names (Dota 2 since forever, LoL just now getting it)

Need I go on? The similarities are getting annoying and just making LoL players say that Dota is copying more and more stuff from LoL because they don't know that Dota came first.

Hey activision, you're not allowed to put guns in the next call of duty because they're in other games.

What next, you gonna complain that forza has cars despite GTR coming out first?

Also, valve, multimillion dollar company. This is riot's first game (or so I've heard), it's no wonder they didn't have all these features from the start, a simple thing called funding.

shiizuo

11-15-2012

Se les agradecen los cambios hechos :3

Kineticqt

11-15-2012

IMO u need to introduce hotkeys in the shop, makes purchasing items so much quicker. only thig HoN and DotA2 has that is better then this game

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I just want to drop a marble down one of those ramps on the new UI, and just watch it go back and forth...

ooOSenpaiOoo

11-15-2012

I just want the old tiamat back!!

Kineticqt

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
Ugh, How unoriginal can you get? LoL is getting closer and closer to looking like Dota 2... Pathetic Riot, I could take a screenshot of Dota's UI, Put it Side by side with LoL's UI and you'd see MASSIVE numbers of similarities now...

Let's list the similarities between LoL and Dota now
Commend and report system (Honor system in LoL was implimented AFTER Dota 2 had it for several months)
Replay system (first done by Dota 2, LoL shortly afterwards)
Levels of ability under the Icon (Dota 2 since it's creation, LoL just now getting it)
Streamligned stats (Dota 2 first did it with the UI remake puting all those numbers in the lower left corner
Hotkeys visible for Items (Dota 2 since creation, LoL just now doing this)
Items now show cost for all items that are components and show the items it builds into (Dota 2's shop since creation, LoL just now getting it.)
Search Function for items that includes the slang for item names (Dota 2 since forever, LoL just now getting it)

Need I go on? The similarities are getting annoying and just making LoL players say that Dota is copying more and more stuff from LoL because they don't know that Dota came first.
LoL is the #1 Online Game IN THE WORLD. Go cry to someone who cares noob.

Best Lulu Ever

11-15-2012

Dat Zed nerf is coming soon...i can feel it...

R Type Jett

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaRay View Post
I don't know if it's just me but this UI doesn't feel like... league? I dont know :x

It looks oddly like SMITE imo.

TACOxBOY

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Op Hero View Post
I want to point out that all of this is like a copy of dota 2 which makes me mad, cause i hate dota 2 and love League of Legends it reminds me as well the HoN hud remake which made me swap to league as well as the bad diversity in building mages
i m sry guys it had to be said
i m a bit dissapointed, that is all, but i m still not sure yet if this is gonna aid or just destroy me
who cares where it came from if it is a good sytem? yes it does seem like they have been taking things from dota recently but thats what games do and thats how games become better,some are great(voting to join game)and some maybe not so much(honor badge,i personally think that the only way for things to matter is if it was a karma systme or upvote/downvotes were shown ie he has 50 helpfull and 200 offensive language )