Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOOBKILLER2000

11-15-2012

Is there a way to turn off the item hotkey displays under the game options? They seem to clutter what little space there is for the items.

Travisty777

11-15-2012

Will there be/can there be an option to display you ping numerically underneath the bar or near the fps number? Possibly even changing color like on the loading screen before each match starts?

Now that I think about it, one of those next to each of your teammate's icons would be great as well, at least as an option. That way you could actually determine if you should report them for sandbagging, or if they really do have 1000 ping and are lagging.

DarkSiders II

11-15-2012

Where the hell is BOB? who is the new old dude that is the shop keeper, i want purpule man back and his name is BOB!

Bullitt17

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockHeart View Post
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.
there is a mod for that ya know? well if u didn't here is the link friend

http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/

Riot Reinboom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

11-15-2012
7 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMazi View Post
Would be great to add "Magic Penetration" and "Armor Penetration" in the "Magic" and "Attack" categories respectively.
We likely will not have such a category for quick filtering, but adding those as searchable terms is definitely not out of the equation.
That's something we're exploring.

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
The team portraits have new art so you shouldn't see that issue anymore.
Actually... Where are they? I don't see team portraits in this screen shot at all? Stealth nerf to global ultimates?

Best Fizz EU

11-15-2012

OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING! Thank you Riot!!!!

PhantomScythe

11-15-2012

looks good.

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

11-15-2012
8 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
IMPORTANT QUESTION: What is that animal next to the shop?
It's a Yonkey!

Zikel

11-15-2012

I really dislike the placement of menu buttons over the minimap. I have never ever needed to click them, and now they are in a place where I can accidently click them.

I hope there is an option to remove them and the ping buttons entirely from my interface.