Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloakedClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

the HUD is badass. the new shop... will take a while to get used to... but looks good

JPlayah

11-15-2012

HUD skins.

Imagine it. Make it.

Slick Sauce

11-15-2012

Dat DFG Rework... X-P

SleepyDeath

11-15-2012

i love how riot continues to add new and interesting aspects to the game. the new items, from what ive seen of them on the 3v3 beta are awesome, love how haunted guise finally upgrades into something. i also love how they are trying to create items that are tailored specifically to certain heroes. i do fee they went a little overboard here, it is super noob friendly, and looks like it will be kinda annoying to have to deal with on a regular basis.

Star the Legend

11-15-2012

love riot keep up the good work you guys do a wonderful job with the game and most people like to bash on you all as soon as there is a problem with the game example server down.......... you guys at riot go through a lot for us to help keep the game fresh and operational by the end of season rewards are amazing and especially the boarders honoring people and giving out badges for the honor you got made the game much cleaner and healthy-er like i said before great work ....... now try to make gragas a santa skin ......

SethCypher

11-15-2012

I am salivating right now Riot.

Edg╦

11-15-2012

I think that you should be able to set up your own recommended items champions you play. All you would have to do is choose the champion in your champion page, before you get in game. Then you should be able to assign items to the recommended tab. From here you can choose the items you feel work best with your champion, and then set them up so it is easier for you once your in game to quickly buy them.

I know sometimes you have to adapt to the players with whom you play, but this in general would be a good option for AD carries who usually go with their typical build.

It is just a thought and maybe one day it will be implemented. But for now I feel that the changes to the HUD are very well done. I can't wait for the changes.

Big Rocket Bunny

11-15-2012

I just went through the updates. I like them overall. But, I don't like the displayed hot-key lot. They are located on the bottom left of item boxes and the stacked consumable-item numbers are displayed on the bottome right of them. For example, if I bought 3 health-potions, 2 mana-potions and 1 vision-ward, that means I have to read through a series of numbers just like, "1 3 2 2 3 1". I'd rather have the displayed hot-key turned off. If I can disable that in the option box, I will. I am sorry.

BloodyBlades101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Damm, was hoping to get my self my hec recommended seeing as Riot thinks a good hec is a tanky hec...

Thesalos

11-15-2012

They should allow us to Make our on "recommended item build" for each champion we have. That way there is no searching involved what so ever. You already have all the times preset in a specific order,and thus making us quicker to get into lane. imo