Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capp

11-15-2012

the HUD looks great. definitely an upgrade from the current HUD visually

SteelTaLonZ

11-15-2012

These changes look nice. I like the new HUD a lot.
Change is always hard though so ya it will take some time to get used to.

tataku999

11-15-2012

I love this so much, I have spent long amounts of time looking for 1 item, and my team is like "wtf dude!"

My only other though that I would think is fun for late game, even if its triple the price of the normal item, is if you can combine full items. For example put two phantom dancers together. I know There is the thought that late the other team can come back and win, but if its when your team is like 30 to 12 at 20 min, and they dont surrender, and maybe its just dragging out for no reason, then lets say now 40 min in and they still have no kills. It would be a nice way to end a game fast.

I think it could be something like pay 1.5 the price of they full item or something, and when combined the stats are bumped up 1.5 X.

what does everyone else think?

Kerfufle

11-15-2012

LuckyDono27

11-15-2012

hey people like if you think this is a really good idea and you want riot to see it like it!you will be able to have a customizable/ personal build load out so you don't have to find the items . So you would be able so set up your items that you want in replace of the recommended. Possibly a drag and drop or a page outside game and you could have different build load outs please like i think it is a good idea.

killbean

11-15-2012

its perfect

Jazsmine

11-15-2012

I Love all the changes, does this mean summoners rift is getting a step by step graphics improvement like the new twisted treeline?

Malhaloc

11-15-2012

Love it!

Williawar

11-15-2012

This may be already asked or told, but when is the actual patch?

Guldo

11-15-2012

Quote:
Riot Reinboom:
Ask and ye shall receive.

those 2 items in annies build wat are they