Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PokeChase

11-15-2012

The new shop filter looks absolutely amazing and effective. I love how we're going to be able to just search for the item we need instead of having to sift through everything. Also, could the shop be made so that it can be made into a small window that can fit into one f the areas in-between the abilities, minmap, and champion information? I think that woud make it a lot more accessible to some of the summoners with larger screens or even those who don't feel like re-opening the window.

Best Pony Rarity

11-15-2012

dota 2?

Rageincrease10x

11-15-2012

Oh no, DoTA has taken over LoL. Wonderful.

24k Diamond Boob

11-15-2012

how long it needs !i wanna play

MEFFMEANZDEFF

11-15-2012

There's an app for custom reccomended items.

DreadSmite

11-15-2012

Wow I got on LOL to redeem a 1 day IP boost and get off for 10 minutes. I Attempt to get back on but it keep's saying the server is busy. This has been happening for about 3 hours so far so far...

EatTheCake

11-15-2012

Are the numbers for the items really that important? We all know there are six item slots, and with the numbers for potions/wards etc, it just seems unnecessary and confusing. Its not very pleasing to the eye, just my opinion. Otherwise, I like the shop filters, the search bar and the ability to save builds. Colors are awkward, though. Maybe improvements will be made in the future, but its coming along.

Clasiczzz

11-15-2012

420 thumbs up could not deny it.

personally i liked the classic set up better... This could work though

the unknown8

11-15-2012

kinda good , but dont like the item set up , but overall is good .

Trinity R

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
Those tools will not work.

Recommended items has changed pretty significantly.
I've attached an example of what it will look like (though, with slightly more iteration).
Wow.. That image, The way they have it setup is a DIRECT copy off of DOTA 2.

Like i am not even kidding.

Look at the screenshot below and i have seen atleast 4 other comments saying the same thing. I also posted their Image's to make it easier to compare.

But this is PROOF!

Incoming Dislikes but its because its true..

All in All i like they are coming up with new ideas and doing new things but copying another game, is just upsetting, surely someone on RIOT staff have obviously played DoTA and said Oh we need this and this, lol I really hope they didnt actually do that but it REALLY looks like that is what has been done, The search bar is basically in the same spot in the two shots.