No more IP points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dolphinlover

11-22-2009

The statement to make sure you don't want to abandon your team and losing the ability to earn IP points is confusing. I just clicked yes thinking yes I want to stay and help my team and I can no longer recieve IP points. Probably not going to continue to play unless this is fixed. It was a loaded question and I wouldn't abandon a game and lose all IP privelages.

Seraphim

The Council

11-22-2009

I think what this meant is that you would lose the BONUS IP points that you get from not leaving games.

dolphinlover

11-23-2009

No I am unable to receive any IP points. I just bought the game so the only way to progress it to buy riot points. The question was not well written and I feel theres no point to continue playing because I can't buy runes or anything now without IP points. Regardless, I wouldn't have clicked yes if I had understood the question. Could riot transfer my riot points on a new account or remove this problem. I mean really people are still playing beta the game I paid for is in beta still. I think some customer service is necessary at this point. I attempted to email support@riotgames.com and the live chat and no response.