You have left a game in progress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apathy0x00

11-15-2012

The game I just played ended, brought up the end-game stats screen like normal and everything. Exited the game and tried to invite my friend (who was in the last game) to a lobby to duo queue. It said one or more of us had been assigned to a game already... although we just finished one.

Sooo, we both log out hoping that it'd let us requeue after the game. It seems like he's able to play fine now but I'm still getting the "You have left a game in progress" with the reconnect button which doesn't allow me to reconnect to anything.

He can see me online in his friends list even if I log out or disconnect from the internet completely. Shows me online but not in a game and I receive no notification if he invites me or anything...

tl;dr: Assigned to a non-existent game, can't connect. Any fix?

PEKINGDUCK

11-15-2012

This is happening to me right now. I can't reconnect. And I was never in a lobby.

CheckMyPipes

11-15-2012

same thing since 3 hours for me , i was in queue then leaved the queue. after league told me u cannot leave in a existing game then i restarted my lol. To finaly got the same message: you left the game in progress. i rebooted my comp , my league an hundread time and nothing happen's

Fátalvirus

Recruiter

11-15-2012

same thing happened to me!!! my hands is shaking i need to play im a addict lol