Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinkx Monsoon

11-15-2012

I thought Morello didn't like the concept of healbot supports... then why are there so many 'support' items the build out of Kage's or mana regen items, the items that will benefit healbots the most?? Ohmwrecker sounds like a fun aggressive item but it's way too much money for laning phase. As a Leona main, i'm a little disappointed that there aren't many new health/armor/mr support items. :/ Guess its back to playing Sona.

Edit: not to mention the clease-support item. Goodbye Fiddle support.

CoolHandJack

11-15-2012

I really don't like the Ohmwrecker. Tower diving is already at a spot where it isn't that dangerous anymore.

Thebeshian

11-15-2012

NOW THIS IS AN UPDATE!

I am so excited to play this! I. Am. Testing. EVERYTHING.

Jexious

11-15-2012

HELLO, I AM SUPPORT LEBONK. WATCH ME SILENCE, STUN, FLY AROUND AND HEAL ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm going to be having so much fun with these new items.

ACookieMonster

11-15-2012

Just wow, this will make building really hard for the next ffew days.

Fresh Greg

11-15-2012

Ayo son, I think you forgot a d.

Upgrades into Seraph's Embrace when the Tears of the Goddess passive is fully charge.
Upgrades into Seraph's Embrace when the Tears of the Goddess passive is fully charged. *

Schova

11-15-2012

Sword of the divine isn't new. They just brought it back. I missed it when the got rid of it the first time.

Exacerberus

11-15-2012

Wow, so many changes...
Tier 3 Boots? I like that!

Nerfing Zeke's AS is kinda rough though. I'm fine with the Aegis change. Like the Eleisa's (granted new Clearv and Heal won't have insanely long CDs).
Still reading through it...
CDR and new active on DFG is good, finally Magic damage on Lich Bane so it can benefit from Mag Pen items, buff to Gunblade...ok good.

Quote:
Mercurial Scimitar

High End Magic Resistance / Attack Damage Item
Recipe: Quicksilver Sash + B.F. Sword
Active: Cleanses all debuffs from your character. If your character is melee, he gains 100% movement speed for 1 second.
... AD only QsS upgrade? Meh. Fine for melee, but kinda imba on ranged.
Quote:
Zephyr
High End Speed Item
Recipe*:* Stinger + Long Sword
Grants Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Tenacity.
Tons of AS. Interesting stats on it. Looks good for Ninja Tabi Jax.
Quote:
Oracle Elixir
Duration capped at 5 minutes.
Oh, Save the Wards campaign claimed its first victim... Well perma Oracle was kinda OP but it promoted risk evaluations... Now less drawbacks for going kamikaze mode.

So many new items: some look very strong, some don't even seem viable. Time will tell I guess.

Bork Hammer 40k

11-15-2012

Aside from the items (which I seriously cant wait to try out) I'm really excited to check out the new masteries and jungle changes too.

Idealist

11-15-2012

I am high pissed off at all the support item changes. F everything, that's about how I feel. I don't give a **** about wards - I bought them, and my items, without a single thought as to how much gold I was spending on them - because it didn't effect me. With gp10 items and runes, I was stacked with enough gold to cover my jungle ridiculously well, and build great support items and aura's for my team. Turning my philo stone into an active makes me just want to rage to all hell. The way good supports sustain themselves while taking dmg for their carry is that they have that stone early game to feed them mana, and regenerate their health.