Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creaking

11-15-2012

That server poop was the collective gasp.

But I find this interesting. No more stacking Dorans. Sort of nice.
Looking forward to Hurricane for twitch.

dMaximus

11-15-2012

This is a lot to take in. Can you have specific threads for each change? I.E. An items thread, jungle thread, masteries thread. It would be easier to post bugs and such if there was a specific place to go. Thanks

ScarlettSarcasm

11-15-2012

I have a lot of thoughts on all this, but the most prominent, from the bottom of my supporty little heart, is OH GOD THANK YOU.

QuestForDankWeed

11-15-2012

Holy ****, that boots change.

BlargCow

11-15-2012

sexi

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Does % penetration apply before flat penetration with this patch? It's not mentioned in the notes though I believe Xypherous said this would be the case.

Anduraga

11-15-2012

That Sword of the Divine is so broken.... What AD is not going to get this after IE? And Tryndamere is going to surge in popularity again with it lol. The GD uproar on this champ is going to return :-/

Boo Hiss Poopsie

11-15-2012

these items are going to make this game very anti-fun. You no longer need skill or knowledge of this game to pull of plays and kills when you can disable turrets and completely remove any cc from ur adc twice (3 times with cleanse as summoner)

Lostmyth

11-15-2012

So many changes, going to take me a while to get used to the change.

Srey

11-15-2012

So many changes... Hate the oracles change unless the cost is reduced like dominion.