Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chisce

11-19-2012

ive noticed they changed the jungle did they buff syndra? -when i was attacking the monster i used my balls and they started attacking them and i didndt take any dmg- i think that is a good change o:

Wildfire

11-19-2012

Hey I just wanted to post about 2 mastery bugs I found.

1 point in the wanderer mastery is giving 6.7% move speed instead of .67%

and perseverance appears to give no health regen no matter how low of hp you get.

NiBlack

11-20-2012

Well I don't want to make new topic, so small feedback on support items.

Support should scale by very good "utility" kit (Crowd Controling / Buffing / Debuffing), but with very bad AP/AD scaling.
For utility kit scaling support need low coldowns and MP sustain to be able to spam those low CD spells.

The problem I have with new items is that none new support item provide CD reduction. (Still think Athene Unholy Grail (even nerfed) is better than Mikail (or what is his name) Cruicible).

Sabriala

11-20-2012

Quote:
Altonious:
This part struck me as odd, how does this buff anyone, especially supports? If any role is getting a buff from this i'd say its jungler, which is good, it allows faster clear time while they can still build defense to help with the harder jungle. This was done because mobility is the most broken thing in the game and they wanted a way to stop people from taking boots and pots starting, just like people used to always start doran's, so they gave everyone a speed bump and made boots 1 less attractive to start with.

I would love to here why you think a speed bump across the board is a specifically better for supports than other roles.

As a support main myself, I can explain why we are jumping for joy over this change.
supports rarely get to take boots early, you gotta build your gp10's and wards then get basic boots. This means not having boots for a fair portion of lane phase won't hurt quite so much and maybe I can focus on building that new ward item first... >.> <3

I see how it helps jungle out, but it helps supports a lot too.

I love a lot of the new support items! spam them wards! (free bushchecksthnx)

Can we make that flask thing upgrade-able it sorta kinda sucks right now... like maybe it can get better the longer you have it or something.. idk it needs a little help....

I'd like to point out that nami is awesome.. her ult is like improved sona ult! her heal is OP in team fights <3 liken that 5 sec of pain on the e... and q.. MY BUBBLES!! yup I like it! she will be warmly accepted into the (I'm really an ap mid champ) support family<3

oh and freak can jungle her too I'm sure >.>

so far loving the support buffs to this patch!

Sabriala

11-20-2012

oh and I have a question too... dono if any of the other pbe players stumbled on this or not.. but, what is the /note thing for? I just found it the other day on accident and was wondering what its purpose is intended for.

Cyndryn

11-20-2012

the note thing is so u can write notes about the person....it is kinda like a way to keep track of what u think about them or what they play. BTW i realy dotn liek the item changes....and the jungle seems much harder......

DKgaren

11-20-2012

guys...you are ****ing up a great game.. these changes are all terrible idea who even allowed this ? you already destroyed 3v3 now you're taking it on SM ? who do i need to kill to avoid this change ?

Chiburb79

11-20-2012

I haven't read all of these posts so I don't know if my opinion is in the minority

1. The change to the shop menus seems like a win95 kickback. It reminds me of HON and isn't as polished as the previous look.

2. The number of items and situations that are now created seems to make things a cluster to counter. There are clearly some items that are way overpowered but the sheer number is intimidating.

3. The simplicity of the basic rules in LOL was one of my favorite attributes and why I play this over the other MOBA. It seems like season 3 is losing what made it distinct.

4. Love the new slant in proving grounds.

5. I like the new hud changes. They give more information without being daunting.

6. The change to the scoreboard makes it harder to discern between all of the information. The previous style was cleaner and more readable.

Thanks for continuing to make updates to the game and I hope some of this will be sorted before the patch is rolled live.

11-21-2012

So many ranged attack damage carry nerfs.

It's going to be a completely different game.

Everyone is a noob again.

nispoH likes men

11-21-2012

Quote:
TheOneKnownAsMe:
Important question, when can we expect to see a Pikachu skin for Kennen?

i would love this