Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

11-18-2012

Ionic Spark

Almost cried when i saw that was getting removed. Then i saw all the new items... and my jaw dropped.

Bidorr the Great

11-18-2012

I don't know if someone's already mentioned this or not, but I noticed this in a game I just played - In regards to the boot upgrade that grants bonus movement speed when attacking or casting spells on an opponent, I found that Ryze's E (Spell Flux, the bouncing one) does NOT proc the passive of those boots. I tried it several times, it never worked.

Bidorr the Great

11-18-2012

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:
I don't know if someone's already mentioned this or not, but I noticed this in a game I just played - In regards to the boot upgrade that grants bonus movement speed when attacking or casting spells on an opponent, I found that Ryze's E (Spell Flux, the bouncing one) does NOT proc the passive of those boots. I tried it several times, it never worked.

I just looked it up on the wikia page, and I found out that ability is considered an AOE, so nevermind

Gogeta SS

11-18-2012

Quote:
Rayquaza2233:
...so what does Spirit Stone build into?

that's the fun of w8ing

TimKuchiki

11-19-2012

When does this patch comes out? Tomorrow? I am just asking because I don't see any new champion rotation, and tomorrow is when Pre Season 3 starts(according to wiki).

TheTieThatBinds

11-19-2012

Quote:
meddy75:
Force of Nature =(, everything else is fantastic though. Always good to change stuff up.

Thats exactly what I said when i saw this. I play morde quite a bit and its usually one of my top items on him for the Movement speed, health regen, and ofc the MR.

Wonder how thats going to effect the way tanks are played now, cause I know the FoN was a must on garen, singed, and a few other tanks.

sn0wwarrior

Recruiter

11-19-2012

#overwhelmed

about FoN/ionic spark/heart of gold....mostly ionic spark. oh well lots of fun new items to learn and memorize.......i feel like im lvl 10ish again with this much to figure out now lol XD

Bidorr the Great

11-19-2012

I was just playing a practice game as Zed, and I noticed something weird with movement speed.

So I'm playing around with the new masteries, and in this practice game I was using two movement speed quints and 3 ranks on the "Wanderer" mastery. In-game I purchased the Boots of Lucidity with the Homeguard enchantment (the one that grants a 200% movespeed bonus when at fountain). Those are the only things I was using that influenced Zed's movement speed.

The issue I noticed was that whenever I would attack enemy champions, Zed's movement speed would diminish drastically. Where it would stabilize (after the homeguard passive) at 409 or so, after I would use abilities to attack enemy champions, Zed's movement speed would DECREASE to 340.

Roku

QA Analyst

11-19-2012

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:
I was just playing a practice game as Zed, and I noticed something weird with movement speed.

So I'm playing around with the new masteries, and in this practice game I was using two movement speed quints and 3 ranks on the "Wanderer" mastery. In-game I purchased the Boots of Lucidity with the Homeguard enchantment (the one that grants a 200% movespeed bonus when at fountain). Those are the only things I was using that influenced Zed's movement speed.

The issue I noticed was that whenever I would attack enemy champions, Zed's movement speed would diminish drastically. Where it would stabilize (after the homeguard passive) at 409 or so, after I would use abilities to attack enemy champions, Zed's movement speed would DECREASE to 340.

There was a bug that we recently fixed with those. Sorry about that! Should hopefully be fixed in one of the next couple PBE updates.

TheOneKnownAsMe

11-19-2012

Important question, when can we expect to see a Pikachu skin for Kennen?