Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millillion

11-16-2012

I quite like the new interface so far, but we'll just have to see how it is when it's finalized.

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:

Snip.

3. Nami is fun. REALLY mana hungry, but fun. Her ult is good, if a bit awkward. Both her Q and her ult take some getting used to as far as the timing and aiming goes, but that's the same for almost any skillshot. And despite how well some of her abilities scale AP, I'm pleasantly surprised that she doesn't carry incredibly well compared to other AP carries. At least, not that I've noticed in the whopping 2 games I've played as her.

Her W(?) is currently bugged and costs double its intended mana.

Bidorr the Great

11-16-2012

Quote:
Millillion:

Her W(?) is currently bugged and costs double its intended mana.

Thanks!

namora

11-16-2012

Zephyr

High End Speed Item
Recipe*:* Stinger + Long Sword
Grants Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Tenacity.

Morello, it grants double attack speed O.o? I think you need to reconsider an editor, or read over your post more :P

Drakylon

11-16-2012

I'm a bit concerned about confusion between Zephyr the skill and Zephyr the item, since they share the same name, but aside from that, the items look good! I'm curious as to how Lament will interact with Rylai's, though; doubled damage on all spells might be problematic balance-wise.

CoconutHut

11-16-2012

So, with the removal of FON, i'm curious as to what champions like Cho, or Mundo is gonna build for MR. I mean, Mercurial Scimitar gives AD + MR, there's already an item for that in the game. But non bruiser tanks or AP scaling tanks are sorta left out in the MR department. Esp with DFG's new active.

BigShowWingo

11-16-2012

+1

Kreyni

11-17-2012

Good job Riot, the Homeguard Boots of Mobility + Rammus is easily the most fun thing in the entire game.

phar0ah1

11-17-2012

I love the new design and layout of the store and the HUD. The search option was very welcomed as many times when looking for core items, it took awhile to figure out which section they were under.

Ashurion

11-17-2012

Love the new design of the game and the shop! However when I open anything from the menu, there is a bright green background to all the options.

phar0ah1

11-17-2012

Is it just me or is the HUD just completely in the way when you are on Purple side on SR? Could Riot add an option to flip the HUD to top. If you have your camera locked the HUD just blocks out a portion of the bottom giving blue team a sight advantage over you. I know you can reduce the scale but it would be nice to be able to flip it TOP so you can still see everything but now you don't have the blind spot where your trying to look... Just my thoughts though....