Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siultapz

11-16-2012

Awesome changes. One question though:

Regarding champs, are there gonna be any changes or fixes?

The first champ that comes to mind is Viktor, since he is still heavily glitched and his passive item makes him fall at late game.

Darkwahn

11-16-2012

These changes are terribad. I quit.

NotMyFaultWeLost

11-16-2012

It's like a whole new game! Or rather, like another game entirely. DotA to be precise. Only without any of the punishments of DotA. Is Guinsoo trying to bring back the imbalanced fun that was his version of All-Stars or something?

Alcazh

11-16-2012

WoW, it's like looking directly at Dota.

Good job Riot, your game it's now a Dota wannabe.

Alcazh

11-16-2012

Dota wannabe booo

Phykos

11-16-2012

I love how people whined about Dota being better, then LoL (allegedly) takes some of its better elements and people call it a clone. If I weren't reasonable, I'd hate this entire community right now. lol

DabbyChakman

11-16-2012

Two bugs I've found so far:

1. Cho'Gath's Q ability doesn't knock up the Big Golem at the Golem's camp nearly half the time.

2. Graves Bot op he takes surge.

Blazerawl

11-16-2012

Riot, I am disappointed with both your DOTA clone shop when the old one ran fast and fine, along with the annoying new UI that has misplaced aspects I always looked for in this game. I don't want the UI to change, and suggest you either make it an option to choose your UI, or don't put it into the game at all. I ran through two bot games on the PBE with some of my best champs, doing a mediocre job at best. Talon, who usually I would go without deaths on harder bots, was dying to easy bots as I waned a quick win. I'm sorry, I do not like, nor appreciate these new changes, and while it's not within my power to say stop, it's within my rights to suggest it.

Bidorr the Great

11-16-2012

Some things I noticed:

1. You can sell "Regenerative Biscuit" in the in-game store for 0 gold, and it is unavailable for purchase in-game. Seems kinda pointless to be able to sell something that doesn't exist in the in-game store.

2. Someone I was playing with said all menus and HUD displays just looked like blurs. He was unable to shop for items, see his current HP level, etc. He said changing his "vertical sync" setting fixed it, in case anyone else has this problem.

3. Nami is fun. REALLY mana hungry, but fun. Her ult is good, if a bit awkward. Both her Q and her ult take some getting used to as far as the timing and aiming goes, but that's the same for almost any skillshot. And despite how well some of her abilities scale AP, I'm pleasantly surprised that she doesn't carry incredibly well compared to other AP carries. At least, not that I've noticed in the whopping 2 games I've played as her.

Bidorr the Great

11-16-2012

Also, when you're browsing the in-game store, pressing enter opens the search option, where before it still opened the in-game chat. That has been surprisingly distracting for me, since the easiest time for me to type during a game is when I'm dead or recalled, which in both cases, I almost always have the store open.