Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al3x4ndar

11-16-2012

Quote:
Morello:
[*]Ohmwrecker
  • High End Siege Item
  • Recipe:Catalyst + Chain Vest
  • Active: Disables nearby enemy towers for 2.5 seconds, preventing them from attacking.

This item will make the game even more snowbally for the winning team. Since you guys lowered bounty from 1000 to 500 (increased to 600 later) long and close games are rare sight. It''s usually stomp of 1 side, and majority of games end with losing team surrendering at 20. It's hard to come back. Restore the bounty to 1000 and maybe we'll see some close games and less surrendering.

Shaeman111

Recruiter

11-16-2012

I just started this game 4 months ago, and got very good at it, I'm not ready for these changes ;-;
But it does seem interesting. Just scary. Balance will always be a major issue with major changes like this. So I guess with all the patching and server downtime, we can all get some IP boosts xD
I just hope my AP Master Yi isn't hurt too bad. He's already bad, just really fun =/
From looking at the new jungle favoring more "single target" champions, so maybe jungle Yi is better
i love master yi....

lurker4000

11-16-2012

yeah league is turning into dota ...........thts not a bad thing.

Noobseeker

11-16-2012

Mind=Blown.

iainB85

11-16-2012

This game is going to be a total crapshoot for a while... you can't do this many changes at once and expect a smooth transition. Will be interesting!

Talan Gwyllt

11-16-2012

Still no ad item that has mr pen? Poor beloved Udyr. :-(

Oh well. At least there are new items to try out. :-)

Ryuu Wuffbutt

11-16-2012

I sincerely want to know why everyone gets so mad about similar items or champions or basic mechanics in Dota and LoL. You NEVER get that sort of thing in other genres, right? You never hear "Oooo, Halo 4 has an Assault Rifle! They're obviously copying MW3!!!"
If a given mechanic is a useful core mechanic in a game, who cares if people share the idea? League has a lot of originality, and also has similarities to other games. As does every other game in every other genre on every other platform.

Also, new items look great! Considering a Sword of the Divine and Hurricane to replace my current Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet on Varus. Thoughts?

Mechanikatt

11-16-2012

This... is... EPIC!

Whoa!

RootBeerKing

Recruiter

11-16-2012

So is this it for the new items? Or are more to come in the next preseason patch? Cause I know it was mentioned that AD casters would be getting some more viable items, but I don't see anything really tailored for AD casters in the new items list.

On an other note, I can't wait to get off work and test out all these new features! It's like waiting for Chirstmas!

Kise

Recruiter

11-16-2012

If 3 members of my team make use of Liandry's Torment to a slowed enemy using single target spells, how much % damage of this item will the enemy take?