Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusVult

11-15-2012

omfg epic

Angam

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I think I've spent more time browsing the forums in the past week than in the rest of my LoL career combined. I've been getting more and more psyched. Now, seeing all of the new stuff together (especially all the new reveals that we hadn't seen yet), I'm even more so, but also a little scared. When I consider that we haven't even seen the new masteries yet... Regardless, I cannot wait for the new season to start. Thank you, Rioters. I still can't (and never will be able to) thank you enough for the fantastic work you do.

tl;dr: Psyched for S3, change is scary, I love you Riot.

bearded0ne

11-15-2012

Quote:
Altonious:
It likely also has a rather shot range no more than 300 i would think, so just don't group up as tight, which is already a bad idea. Know that i think about it moves that group up the enemy are probably going to need to be nerfed.

If i remember correctly Xypherous said that the range on the bolts is roughtly similar to the AA range of the user.

edit: here is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31420181#31420181

BestAsianManNA

11-15-2012

Zephyr

High End Speed Item
Recipe*:* Stinger + Long Sword
Grants Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Tenacity

attack damage*? I dont know if someone said it already.

Nijikawa

11-15-2012

Quote:
Sylvr:
Or Skarner, or Irelia, or Udyr, or Darius. Maybe even Evelyn.

Basically any tanky bruiser who could already do well with Triforce. J4, Gangplank, the list goes on.

This item simply synergizes perfectly with Hec's Q and W.
Irelia/Darius/Eve, I'm not too sure. Udyr and Skarner, definitely yes. (Skarner already has AoE slow tho)

ARabidPineapple

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Lol. Taking more stuff from Dota. Classy. As well as original. 10/10 will still play Dota over League.

Altonious

11-15-2012

Quote:
bearded0ne:
If i remember correctly Xypherous said that the range on the bolts is roughtly similar to the AA range of the user.

edit: here is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31420181#31420181

I think its meant as distance the additional 'targets' can be from the firing champion is the same as AA range. I would wager there is an max distance they can be from the initial target.

Blobeh

11-15-2012

Will Liandry's Lament stack with Blackfire Torch?

Googlewin

11-15-2012

Don't like the item reworks at all. I thought we'd started to come to the point where most items were well balanced *shrugs*

BurningChristian

11-15-2012

cant wait