Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narog

11-15-2012

new DFG is so OP in so many ways

Kabigon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Morello:
General (Boots)
Movement Speed
Boots give 25 less movement speed across the board.
All champions have had their base movement speed increased by 25.

Will diminishing returns occur at the same point or will they be adjusted accordingly?

Ethri

11-15-2012

Gp/10 Item with ward capability, I love you Riot!

Giraffeonfire

11-15-2012

i wonder how many links on the front page of r/LoL will take me here...

I Ate Popcorn

11-15-2012

*******http://imageshack.us/f/32/screen01zw.png/********

That's the wall they are removing. On both sides of course.

Chaojace

11-15-2012

finally this game has become HoN, ive been waiting for the update

Altonious

11-15-2012

Quote:
ploki122:

Thanks for the ninja support buff, I might be the only one feeling this way, but main supports are thanking you from the bottom of their heart Morello-kun. ~che

This part struck me as odd, how does this buff anyone, especially supports? If any role is getting a buff from this i'd say its jungler, which is good, it allows faster clear time while they can still build defense to help with the harder jungle. This was done because mobility is the most broken thing in the game and they wanted a way to stop people from taking boots and pots starting, just like people used to always start doran's, so they gave everyone a speed bump and made boots 1 less attractive to start with.

I would love to here why you think a speed bump across the board is a specifically better for supports than other roles.

Zuphlas

11-15-2012

Some of these items... Random Number God have mercy on my soul. I hope you guys have very thoroughly tested this stuff, some of them seem like really really bad additions for the game's overall health.

Nijikawa

11-15-2012

Frozen Fist

Resistance oriented version of Sheen
Recipe: Sheen + Glacial Shroud
Passive: After using an ability, your next attack deals physical damage equal to 125% of your base attack damage to surrounding enemies. This leaves an icy field that slows enemy movement speed by X% for Y seconds.

I'M GETTING HECARIM RIGHT NOW

Jinnai

11-15-2012

awesome