Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redskizzers

11-15-2012

This is still in beta people, they're TESTING things. Don't expect to see items like Ohmwrecker on live... stupidest item I've ever heard suggested, and it's from Morello...

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Zephyr
High End Speed Item
Recipe*:* Stinger + Long Sword
Grants Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Tenacity
gives so much attack speed it has to be mentioned twice

fred212

11-15-2012

Quote:
xSteel:
Look at all the bs items and everything they're adding, seems to me like they're trying to kill the game.

i think theyre trying to make a more aggresive game and with more options of builds

DJay Saint

11-15-2012

So basically all defensive items are being nerfed, offensive items are being buffed, and you want people to do more damages.

How exactly are you trying to change the meta (other than completely destroying bruisers/tanks as a viable pick)? I know Riot said they want people to be more aggressive in lane, but if anything I see this making people more PASSIVE since building defense is now harder, and damage is just being increased across the board.

Also, holy **** tower diving item. Real? Turrets are trivialized enough as it is, is there really a need to make them even more useless? You know every jungler is now going to be FORCED to buy that item every game whether they want it or not.

MadSeer

11-15-2012

Where's the new item for junglers to balance out the tougher camps ?

Pierce7d

11-15-2012

Ohmwrecker the best support item on this list.

Kyrrion

11-15-2012

Leaden Crystal Flask?

Why not just rename it Innervating Locket for old times sake?

I Ate Popcorn

11-15-2012

Quote:
RoyceMelborn:
Clarification: Is regrowth pendant being removed or Rejuvenation Bead? I thought I saw rejuv bead before. . . this will be interesting if it really is the pendant getting the ax.

Regrowth pendant is being removed, and the cost/regen the Bead gives you are being adjusted to usable levels, and clearly being fitted into all item build paths that had hp regen.

SoresuMakashi

11-15-2012

Hide 'yo kids, Hide yo' wife, 'cause they rapin' errthing out here.

fred212

11-15-2012

Quote:
DJay Saint:
So basically all defensive items are being nerfed, offensive items are being buffed, and you want people to do more damages.

How exactly are you trying to change the meta? I know Riot said they want people to be more aggressive in lane, but if anything I see this making people more PASSIVE since building defense is now harder, and damage is just being increased across the board.

Also, holy **** tower diving item. Real? Turrets are trivialized enough as it is, is there really a need to make them even more useless? You know every jungler is now going to be FORCED to buy that item every game whether they want it or not.

unless you are a champ like ... say kayle with an inmune not really need this he ult and ignore that nolt firing thingy i know that with this item u can dive longer but by the time ur ult is down or the item is on cd either you killed your target or he got away or you sealed your death