Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Multi

11-16-2012

Is it just me or did her 3d model increase the size of her breasts by a factor of 2?

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Her, and I don't find it appropriate to ask
To me, that reads "yes"

Smashy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

New... SUPPORT WTF OMG RIOT PLS MOAR SAPPORTS

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

This champ looks amazing.

YamiBelgarath

11-16-2012

Quote:
Makes sense - I understand that. I just want people to know the specific design type we're going to avoid, and not extrapolate it out to other designs that we are comfortable with using.
That's reasonable (by the way, love the down votes on my comment. Love you too, GD).

As an old Janna main before she got popular and then nerfed, I think shields are ****ing awesome. I just also think healing can be awesome. From my perspective, your goal should be working on a way to making healing fun and cool, not just saying it's a bad mechanic (the sustain mechanic mentioned previously). However, I've played a couple of games with Nami on the PBE and her heal is actually really cool (her whole kit is cool by the way, nice job on it, I think the last kit I like as much as I like hers was Shyvana), so gj.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

11-16-2012

when will she be released?

Droogle

11-16-2012

Quote:
Her offensive setup features a skillshot-style paradigm, something supports have only really had with Lulu; we wanted to expand a bit
i thought blitz was played as a support?

SnicerTenu

11-16-2012

And would you look at that, it's Well!

WolfHowl

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
my question, will she have the capability to go aggressive in bot lane compared to champs like sona and taric?

because right now if you cant be aggressive on a support your will lose bot lane
Exactly. Lately supports have gone super offensive, and I (playing Soraka) had to try to keep up. I finally am doing pretty well, and play even more aggressive as janna.

Will she be aggressive? o,o

RiceyBoy

11-16-2012

Hope one of her skills will be a tsuNAMI