Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelgore

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
then why creat champions with the ability to heal at all? just saying

SpiritHacker

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
Says he doesn't mind healing. His namesake item cuts healing by half. What do? :P

jk, jk, I've actually grown to like your idea of active supports rather than just passive healers. I find Sona/Janna/Leona much more fun to play than Soraka simply because I can actively participate in the lane's welfare rather than waiting out a 20s cd heal and a 10s cd infuse and calling it a day. But I still like to give you a hard time about the whole healing thing.

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Morello, I love her kit and she seems like a great new addition to the roster, but that voice, OOF, had someone joke in game that they were boycotting killing Nami, well thought it was a joke then I heard the awfulness that is her death sound fx. Something needs to be done, I want to enjoy her but I would also like to keep my speakers on as well.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Does she get a movement speed buff in the river?

IS1b7b04972a3520

11-16-2012

Only thing I wanted to add if some1 will read this please don't change anythink from the skin which is already drawn it's so awesome

IS1b7b04972a3520

11-16-2012

THe onli think I want to add please riot left the original drawn picture for her it is soo awesome.

Jack The Fapper

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffum View Post
Does she get a movement speed buff in the river?
Oh man do it Riot.

TrippySkippy

11-16-2012

Finally I am getting some tail!

Yasuchika

11-16-2012

Been trying her on the PBE, she's pretty fun to play.

The radius on her Q is quite small, although I suppose that it's a very powerful ability so it shouldn't be that easy to land on multiple people.

Mana cost on her W feels a bit steep at 120 mana@5, especially considering that you can't really control where it's going to jump beyond the first target.

No real comments on her E, it looks like something that'd be really strong in poke setups during laning.

R is cool although the cooldown is rather steep, even higher than Sona's ult. It's also rather slow, making it not too hard to avoid unless you're chaining it with other ultis.

emeraldblaster

11-16-2012

I tried her on the PBE and I think the missile speed on her Q is a little too slow. Riot pls fix!