Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami Sneak Peek

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardstep

11-15-2012

I hope the final release doesn't deviate too much from that concept - it's gorgeous! Riot artists OP

Xoripan

11-15-2012

Quote:
YamiBelgarath:
You hate a role (dedicated healer) that a lot of gamers- and I mean a LOT of gamers- deeply love and enjoy and find fun. You are never going to make a support champion without people complaining, because every time they find a little hope in their heart that you get over your hatred of that archetype and include another one. Many people feel that healing should be to supports as gap closers are to bruisers and damage steroids are to carries.

Whether you like it or not, that mind set isn't going away :/

I don't know if just me... but I dont care at all if the enemy soraka is having fun, making my damn line a farm fest where any kind of poke or agressive play is just subpar to her heal... Thats no-fun at all. Well thats applies more for the old soraka but anyways..

InXplotch

11-15-2012

Quote:
DptBear:
Will she have an alternate skin where she can't talk and has feet?

I would very much dislike that.

She becomes sona?

(yes I caught the little mermaid reference)

11-15-2012

morello how about a healing over time ability that would take your mana and increase your hp (kind like morphling strenght morph works) but when you lose all mana or deactivate ability all bonus ap disappear

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Her, and I don't find it appropriate to ask

Sounds like my type of girl.

Nanatsu

11-15-2012

Can we get a change on the Helmet she wears its very similar of Syndra's and one of the most embarrassing thing a chick can do is wear something another chick is already wearing.

Grøve

11-15-2012

so what will her skin be like (not that skin :P )

TheFinalAeon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Makes sense - I understand that. I just want people to know the specific design type we're going to avoid, and not extrapolate it out to other designs that we are comfortable with using.

So, I ask again: What about Soraka? Are there any plans to rework her, or is she to be left as a walking Silence Debuff every few seconds with some halfway decent poke?

lllllIIIIllllll

11-15-2012

Dat long time awaited water mage is a Support..... derp.. oh well.

Calderweiss

11-15-2012

Morello doesn't hate healing abilities, e hates the idea of a character whose only function was to heal his/her allies. I see boring healers in other games, and at least Soraka fills out other purposes, and is more interesting then they are.