Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gixia

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
And yet you are perfectly fine, happy about even, with fins/skinflaps that exists for the sole reason to accentuate a bustline?
I'm happy that the poofiness of the skin (scale?) flaps better resembles the type of collar you might see on a regal outfit. I also like the crown, the neck guard, the pretty jewellery, and the fact that it all comes together to paint a picture that, if not perfect, at least does a better job of portraying that type of character than the last one we got. I love her eyes, and I'm very happy to see that the mermaid champion actually looks like a mermaid, instead of the spider that looks like a random assortment of spikes or the plant who looks more like an animal wearing leaves.

I'm not happy about the accentuation of her bustline, but considering that recent female champions have gone above and beyond that to also expose the back, stomach, sides, thighs, and just about everywhere else they can while still (barely )classifying as being 'clothed', I'm willing to accept it if a little bit of cleavage is all I have to expect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFinalAeon

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalAeon View Post
Your argument is a valid one. I respectfully disagree with it, however.

Thus, I counter it with Soraka's existence. She's pretty much an archetypal White Mage, just in a MOBA instead of an RPG. Almost her entire kit is healing and sustain, and it's not fair to Soraka players that their champ is now about as viable as Karma (even worse, since Karma's getting a rework and Soraka isn't).

Basically, if I want a Passive Lane, I'm gonna make a passive lane. It's not terribly fair that you guys keep pushing "Aggressive Plays" further and further into the Only Viable Strategy.
I eagerly await your reply, Morello. How do you balance a champ you hate the entire kit of? Assuming you don't somehow just get Soraka deleted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcipher64

Senior Member

11-15-2012

The reason why there are no dedicated healers is because then it would be manditory to pick one for every game. Instead of being a "support" you would be the "healer". They want support to be CS and sustainability, not dedicated healers and buffers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I hope her skin is dark themed, maybe based on a shark or eletric eel or something.

God I hope so, anything but another misplaced fire skin or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
We'll just see when the design comes out I suppose.
And she's still a monster.
What does Morello dislike?
Dude, it's three sentences and you replace it with garbled text? Now I know you're trolling. I'm sorry I made such an amazing point that you couldn't even respond with an actual reply.

Face it, this isn't some big boogey-man plot to suddenly attach breasts to a sea-based female humanoid all in an attempt to tick you off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tylous

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
my question, will she have the capability to go aggressive in bot lane compared to champs like sona and taric?

because right now if you cant be aggressive on a support your will lose bot lane
I don't think that's entirely true, but either way who knows what will happen in season three. There is a lot changing so being aggression may not be the way to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelossage

Senior Member

11-15-2012

looks like another champ i must autobuy XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMiTzNhan

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittor View Post
Dude, it's two sentences and you replace it with garbled text? Now I know you're trolling. I'm sorry I made such an amazing point that you couldn't even respond with an actual reply.

Face it, this isn't some big boogey-man plot to suddenly attach breasts to a sea-based female humanoid all in an attempt to tick you off.
No problem, just keep eating up the big-breasted designs on every female champion.
Misogynist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
No problem, just keep eating up the big-breasted designs on every female champion.
Misogynist.
How's it feel to keep completely dodging the point and slinging out random labels to make yourself feel better? You have absolutely no proof that I'm a misogynist or that I'm even a fan of big breasted champions.

I'm just calling you out on your BS statement that a female merfolk with breasts is something completely unheard of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drozzi

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Curious if she still looks anything like the concept art or if it's another one of those irelia things.