Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pistasho

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grucio View Post
Might be dumb question but my English isn't that good; Is she going to be a botlane support? or just mid like Lux but could possibly be support botlane?
Yup, bot lane support and is going to be similar to Lulu

Gixia

11-15-2012

Alright, so, I *****ed a LOT about Elise's aesthetics. I STILL think Elise is the worst designed champion in the game from a visual standpoint, even moreso than Sejuani. But if Nami looks even CLOSE to the concept art you're showing us, I will forgive you guys and then some. I will buy her day 1 with RP and buy her skin too no matter what it looks like, if Nami actually looks like this. Unlike Elise, who clearly should've had a regal appearance, and was even described using that term despite it not applying in the slightest, Nami actually suits that description! She manages to look classy, even while bearing her cleavage. The fluffy 'collar' works to give her a suitably royal/noble appearance despite the exposed skin, and the fact that she's mostly scale and tail from the waist down and has no exposed navel means that, even with the generous cleavage shot, she comes off as less ****ty looking than usual, especially when contrasted with another scale and tail champion (Cassiopeia).

Morello, I know you said right there in the post that finished art is different from concept art, but please, please, please, for the love of god, let it be close at least. Let this be a real approximation of what the finished product looks like. If the finished product is revealed and is more naked/less fishy looking than this, I will cry. Do you want to make me cry? Is that your goal!? I don't want to be sad. Please let this be the champion that makes me happy.

ZzLegendary

11-15-2012

looks odd but i was looking forward for a new support. +1

Tree Tickler

11-15-2012

Offenisve setup. Obligatory Naga Siren Clone comment.

TheAhnihilator

11-15-2012

Is this champion based on Nehmain or however you spell it?

Tree Tickler

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
So Riot only likes monsters with they have breasts?
How sexist.
Cho Gath Kogmaw Hecarim... the list goes on.
Alistar too but, of course, he does have plump juicy breasts, of which you cannot partake any milk.

Onigiri99

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Alright, so, I *****ed a LOT about Elise's aesthetics. I STILL think Elise is the worst designed champion in the game from a visual standpoint, even moreso than Sejuani. But if Nami looks even CLOSE to the concept art you're showing us, I will forgive you guys and then some. I will buy her day 1 with RP and buy her skin too no matter what it looks like, if Nami actually looks like this. Unlike Elise, who clearly should've had a regal appearance, and was even described using that term despite it not applying in the slightest, Nami actually suits that description! She manages to look classy, even while bearing her cleavage. The fluffy 'collar' works to give her a suitably royal/noble appearance despite the exposed skin, and the fact that she's mostly scale and tail from the waist down and has no exposed navel means that, even with the generous cleavage shot, she comes off as less ****ty looking than usual, especially when contrasted with another scale and tail champion (Cassiopeia).

Morello, I know you said right there in the post that finished art is different from concept art, but please, please, please, for the love of god, let it be close at least. Let this be a real approximation of what the finished product looks like. If the finished product is revealed and is more naked/less fishy looking than this, I will cry. Do you want to make me cry? Is that your goal!? I don't want to be sad. Please let this be the champion that makes me happy.
I liked Elise a lot... Riot can't please every player on the game, but if they hit the majority, its cool for them.

R2D2 Bot

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
She will be, but the difference between a support character (as a concept) and something like Zyra is defined by these differences.
+50 Movement Speed while in river?

XenocideEnder

11-15-2012

NAMI-SWAAAAAAAAAAN~

*brick'd*

Thessalonike

11-15-2012

....soooo, who were the rioters behind nami?