Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pijaneytor

11-15-2012

it would be really interesting for her to have a little lore with GP :3

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Wicked, another support

RabidToasterMan

11-15-2012

GUYS WHAT ABOUT ANGUS! ALL THE SUPPORTS ARE TOO GIRLY http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2342104

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
So any chance we can see some buffs for healing or characters based around healing? at the moment most characters who rely on healing aren't over the top and your returning passive Grievous Wounds item to summoners rift? Or are Swain & Soraka just gonna fall off even more?

Just find it weird you guys remove FoN because you felt it was too strong against mages,yet your bringing in a item like Wicked Hatchet in that will destroy the viability of characters who are based around healing...

Girnt

11-15-2012

Wait, I'm confused. How does Zyra not fit definition of support? She is a great enabler with a combination of her snares, slow, and AOE knock up. Her base values allow her to heavily harass while landing with no items, and her cc doesn't require her to have items to be useful. Can you elaborate on why she doesn't fit this definition?

Linna Excel

11-15-2012

Yeay, a mermaid!

Will buy her... with IP of course.

BTW, she needs a "Sun" skin... or a "Seto" skin. If you didn't get that reference, google My Bride is a Mermaid.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-15-2012

how bout, fix karma

Illyriomysterio

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
Is that why Karma's heal is the least efficient heal in the game mana-wise?

Kazkal

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittor View Post
I can only keep my fingers crossed that her AP ratios are so abysmal and her base damage is so laughable that no one will even attempt to play her mid/jungle.

Nothing worse for a support's lifespan than being able to go mid and having a modicum of success.
Eh I gotta disagree,I thought lulu was good balance where she chould go top or mid her best role was still support...Also happy to see janna mid just so she gets played more often

Quote:
Is that why Karma's heal is the least efficient heal in the game mana-wise?
-This is why Morello has a item with a healing debuff named after him
-This is why Every champion who has a healing ability is pretty Meh
-This is why were seeing Grievous wounds passive return after they removed it off executions calling.
-This is why Soraka is probably one of the most nerfed champions in the game.

So I'd say yes =) thats why Karma's heal is the least efficient heal ingame more so since have blow a mantra on it.

Cerulean Laser

11-15-2012

I <3 Nami already!