Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Those are people who can be played bottom, but are not classified as true supports imo.
I consider Lux a true support (her passive doesn't scale, her slow field+vision bubble is awesome, and her double snare+shields are crazy even without AP), but she is pretty good with AP due to Finales Funkeln.

Alaric Skywalker

11-20-2012

Has anyone found out more about which champions Nami's interaction taunts are pointed towards yet?

@Morello:

Do you know who among the staff would know this,..., if we're allowed to know currently?

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
The league of legends client also thinks there are about 7 junglers.
And I think the new shop doesn't even list the Machete and Pots as recommended on common jungler champions who aren't named Warwick.

Kunami Mata

11-20-2012

I hope they don't change her voice too much. I rather liked the contrast between how she looked and how spunky she sounded.

Zeratoth

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Daj View Post
"No gameplay sustain" as in you don't really need to work for it - ie Soraka or Sona heals.
Nami's heals pass because you can really only get them in combat.

The problem with Soraka-esque sustain isn't that some people find it boring to play, but that it can be frustrating to play against.

(I think.)
acknowledging that thats just your opinion, if that is the case...
so basically, Morello doesn't like when healers do their job and make the efforts of damage dealers useless. (which is SUPPOSED to be frustrating)
I generally respect most of riot's design choices, but really, it feels like they side with the loose cannon "MY K/D ratio is all that matters, F*ck strategy" players on this one. Your efforts SHOULD be wasted if you go against a team with a healer without a plan to deal with that.

ember06

11-20-2012

Happy for new support hopefully aggressive play style

XteriaBlade

11-21-2012

How much is she gonna cost 6300 IP or less?

WhisperOfDeath

11-21-2012

One Piece in League of Legends. That would be great! Navigator Nami skin now!!!

Yankee

11-21-2012

I noticed it said "caster" and "support leaning". Can she be played AP or Support like Zyra?

IcyHotsauce

11-27-2012

I want Nami now!! :c