Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami Sneak Peek

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

11-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Her, and I don't find it appropriate to ask

translation: yes.

Ornan

11-18-2012

A cute little fishy! I want to main her so much.

Blazing Dynamo

11-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Her, and I don't find it appropriate to ask

ask anyway, commissions?

SkullKing

Recruiter

11-18-2012

This is awesome, I like water AND supports

Angry juju

11-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Makes sense - I understand that. I just want people to know the specific design type we're going to avoid, and not extrapolate it out to other designs that we are comfortable with using.

Please don't make more Sorakas because of the player base, she's not a good champion design wise, new players already have her as their support character, they really don't need anymore 0 skill supports.

It'd have the same results as making another Darius, a faceroll champ who everyone hates but people play for free wins.

Bellzelut

11-18-2012

New support?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Slader10

11-19-2012

i think this is the future of the supports, lulu its one of the best supports and thats why she have 2 rols CC and some damage

sungkwon

11-19-2012

I don't see Lulu as much as other supports though. Double CC is definitely amazing, especially since it mitigates damage to your ADC in the form of "if the enemy is stunned, they aren't attacking or casting" and sets up kills just the same. Don't get me wrong, I love Leona and Blitzcrank as supports for those same double CCs (triple with ults), but the role was originally "defined" by Soraka and Sona with the heals, the armor/MR buffs, and game-changing ultimates.

Tipttt

11-19-2012

I hope the alternate costume won't have that creepy fishskin cleavage.

Jimyd

11-19-2012

Fish Boobies.