Peli's Fiora Rework Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo21an View Post
Sounds like a great idea, the only thing I'm worried about is her passive being a bit too strong if you get a healer like soraka in your lane. It would allow you to basically ignore harass as long as you keep AAing, and that might be a bit too much. Other than that, it sounds like a great change!
go adc nid and soraka and you have an endless sustain lane

double heal you suddenly have an attack speed and armor steroid

or how about adc kayle and soraka? thats a pretty big sustain if you ask me.

that being said +1 to this thread i agree if a champion is underplayed because a mayority feels another champ can do better and more it means that champ in question is due for a rework

Peligrad

02-21-2013

Thanks for your support agbudar!

Also, 100 replies! Keep it up and maybe a red will show up.

Peligrad

02-25-2013

bump

Peligrad

02-27-2013

bump

BabattKhan

02-27-2013

Indeed, Fiora is fun to play in normals but too easily outmatched by the rest of the League's scruffy nerf herders. I'd really like to see this implemented and to hear the results. Let us flush out this red of which you speak.

67chrome

02-27-2013

I've generally advocated for the bonus healing effects on her passive, as getting more from life steal items than other champions is pretty cool, so is getting better heals - but getting both isn't really worth picking up a Spirit Visage for. That has interesting synergy with the healing spell you've added as well, and removes the problem were changing it to enough healing effects to cause her passive regeneration to do the same thing would be rather broken with life steal (as it would need to be around 100% at full stacks).

I'd rather have her be a melee carry that justifies having no survivability through incredible mobility though - by making her Lunge a skill-shot capable of carrying her over walls, and making Burst of Speed remove slows in addition to granting the movement-speed up front. Your ideas seem pretty solid though.

If nothing else-solid AP ratios on her passive, Lunge, and Ultimate could help her out too XD

Scontro

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade View Post
As previous poster stated, with Ravenous Hydra, Fiora doesn't need any kind of touching whatsoever. At least not yet. Wait and see what the item does for her, as it should be a more consistent version of her tiamat spam for much cheaper.
Hydra is indeed a must have item for her, it posses what she needs: life steal, life regeneration and AoE damage. But it's an expensive items that doesnt resolve her problems. Her ultimate can be damaging for her and the damage is nothing amazing in early game.

The only way Fiora does good it's a fed Fiora, and lets be honest, how many fed Fioras do you see and how many champions aren's good fed?

Peligrad

02-28-2013

Hydra is a decent item on Fiora, but it doesn't fix her weaknesses.

The old black cleaver was great on her... she's the only one I miss old black cleaver on...

67chrome

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade View Post
As previous poster stated, with Ravenous Hydra, Fiora doesn't need any kind of touching whatsoever. At least not yet. Wait and see what the item does for her, as it should be a more consistent version of her tiamat spam for much cheaper.
It seemd cool when it was released, but from using it in-game more than a few times...it feels pretty lackluster on her, honestly - Youmuu's and Black Cleaver seem better buys. Even Statik Shiv seems better. At least the old Tiamat could critically strike and let you 1v5 and win - the new one offers slightly more reliable farming and splash on her ultimate, but that's about it. Considering her ultimate has a horrendous cooldown itemizing just for her ultimate doesn't feel worth it. Her steroids also work better with critical strikes and armor penetration than they do with attack damage, which is obnoxiously enough on absolutely everything with a useful unique passive now. If you want life steal? AD. Armor penetration? AD. Splash damage? AD. Which really hurts getting auto-attack multipliers when you keep stacking the same attribute over and over - especially in light of AD burst champions (the "AD Casters") which can multiply damage through AD and armor penetration - forcing you to get something like 6 items to actually surpass their burst in a reasonable time frame (in-combat) with multipliers. And considering most games end at 2-3 final items with boots, that's not good. So I'm thinking about avoiding Hydra now, as far as getting a solid 2-3 item build goes, it mostly sucks and doesn't synergize well enough with other items.

TundraShadow

02-28-2013

personally I would keep the burst of speed the way it was. Fiora relies on burst of speed to kill enemies with ferocious speed after initiating her ult due to her being untargetable.